Venterra Realty Reviews

Found 396 of over 402 reviews

4.6
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi
Pros
  • "AMAZING culture and core values - the best company to work for(in 34 reviews)

• "They love to promote from within and really want their employees to learn and grow(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are so many different property management companies out there that claim they are a "great place to work" but honestly(in 6 reviews)

• "I really cannot think of anything(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Aug 9, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Just started about 4 months ago and can only highlight how amazing this company is. The Leaders are so supportive and really focus on the employee experience. It's a culture of trust and doing the right thing. Everything from the interview, onboarding and training has been nothing less than exceptional!

Cons

Can't think of anything to be very honest. Happy at Venterra and couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the feedback! It’s great to hear that your first months on the team have been so positive. We want to make sure the trend continues, so please be sure to speak up if you do spot any areas for improvement in the future. Thank you again for providing the review!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good place to work

Jul 26, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Markham, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very fun and you learn a lot

Cons

Pay can be improved overall

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking a moment to share the review, and I’m glad that you’ve been busy learning and having fun on the team! Compensation is definitely a big part of employee experience, so thank you for your feedback on the topic. We want to ensure that we’re providing all of our team members fair and competitive compensation and pride ourselves in having open conversations and leveraging industry benchmarks to ensure this is the case. With this in mind, I’d like to encourage you to have a candid conversation with your supervisor on this subject at any time so that we have a chance to look closer at your specific circumstances. Thanks again for sharing the review here.

3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Low Work Life Balance

Jun 4, 2021 - Property Accountant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office facility and office location

Cons

Kind of forced overtime culture in the group

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on the Venterra Team. I’m sorry to hear that your time with us wasn’t up to our standard. Work/life balance certainly plays a big part in employee experience, and, while we have high expectations for our team members, it’s important that they aren’t juggling an unrealistic workload. Given this, I’d encourage you to reach out to me directly, by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving), to share specifics so I can have a full understanding of the situation and we can start taking any necessary steps to remedy your concerns. Thank you again for providing the review.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Highly recommend

Apr 21, 2021 - Director in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is truly a values-based company! You have an opportunity to customize your own career path and work on interesting projects. The organization is passionate about lifelong learning, innovation and the resident/customer experience.

Cons

I really dont have any to note.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate your review and your dedication over the past 10+ years! I’m happy to hear that your experience with us has been as positive as it has, and I’m looking forward to the years to come. Please be sure to reach out if you do spot any areas for improvement along the way. Thank you again for taking the time to provide the review and share your perspective here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with amazing management

Nov 4, 2020 - Software Developer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Mangers are always understanding of personal matters and often go out of their way to make sure their employees are not sacrificing personal life for work. Employees stick to the company values which are not just corporate b.s. They actually guide everyone to do a good job.

Cons

There are 0 cons to working at Venterra....seriously.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking a moment to reflect on your time with us here! We certainly believe in letting our Core Values guide the decisions we make from the small to the big, so it’s great that you’ve seen everyone staying true to them during your time on the team. Be sure to speak up if you do spot any “cons” that might need our attention in the future. Thanks again for sharing the review!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good culture, but over-worked

Sep 30, 2020 - Analyst in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, casual dress code

Cons

Over worked with little pay and no increase

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your time with us in our Canada office. I’m sorry to hear that your employee experience wasn’t up to the standard we aim to achieve. A big part of a positive experience is ensuring our expectations are realistic and well-aligned with compensation. Pay level is typically informed by reporting and considerations of the specific background, education, skills, and experience of the individual team member; but there are certainly times when we might be missing the mark or additional considerations should be taken into account. For this reason, we encourage our team members to have candid conversations with their direct supervisors on this topic, or any other, at any time. To have a better feel for your specific situation, I’d love an opportunity to connect with you to gather a few more details. A quick chat could help ensure that our present and future team members have a more positive experience with us. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to me directly by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com). Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts here and, in advance, for taking a few minutes to provide additional insights.

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Great Place to Work

Aug 19, 2020 - Senior Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra treats their employees at all levels extremely well. The following is a list of reasons I recommend working for Venterra: - Inspiring and motivating leaders from ownership through to management - competitive and attractive compensation - flexible work hours and location (They transitioned seamlessly to a remote model during Covid) - a company that is growing quickly which creates opportunity for career growth

Cons

No major cons to working at Venterra

Continue reading

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing the review! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, felt that our transition through the onset of COVID-19 went smoothly, and that you’d recommend us to others. We’ll certainly continue to focus on creating positive employee experiences for everyone on the Venterra team. Thanks again for the feedback, and please be sure to stay in touch!

8. 5.0

A Company True To Its Values

Jul 29, 2020 - Office Administrator in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is a dream-come-true type of company. There is a great emphasis placed on the employee experience/workplace culture, work-life balance, open conversations with supportive leadership on your career goals (many opportunities to grow and develop your skills professionally), and they offer competitive pay. I felt very equipped, secure and confident in being able to stay productive while working from home AND keep my position since the start of COVID. The CEO and Chairman both make it a point to remember your name and make intentional and meaningful conversations with all staff - this is just a small example of how Venterra's core values flow from the top down! If you're looking for a company to grow with in your career, Venterra does a phenomenal job in supporting you every step of the way.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Venterra is awesome!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for sharing your review! It’s great hearing that your time with us during and prior to the COVID pandemic has been so positive and that you’ve felt appreciated and fully supported along the way. Please be sure to let us know if you do spot any areas for improvement that might need attention in the future. Thank you again for providing the feedback!

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Workplace Culture and emphasis on Work-Life Balance

Jul 17, 2020 - Senior Financial Analyst in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Management; Innovative Culture; Growth Mindset; Opportunity to learn! Venterra was a great place to work. The management team shares a keen interest in the professional growth of staff.

Cons

None; Venterra is actually a terrific place to work!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the review! We’re glad to know that your time with us was as positive as it was and that you didn’t spot any drawbacks during your tenure. That said, we’re always on the lookout for ways we can further improve the experience of our team members, so if anything does come to mind please don’t hesitate to reach out to let us know! Thank you again for sharing the feedback.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and investment in talent

May 27, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive leadership - Great leaders with clear direction - Great team culture, very helpful - Strong investment in talent and tools - High growth potential

Cons

- No cons to mention so far

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Venterra based on your time on the team to date. While it’s great to know that you’ve enjoyed our culture and have felt well-supported along the way, we’re always searching for areas where we can further improve, so please be sure to speak up if you do have any suggestions down the road! Thank you again for providing the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 396 Reviews