Venterra Realty Manager Reviews

1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Aug 9, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just started about 4 months ago and can only highlight how amazing this company is. The Leaders are so supportive and really focus on the employee experience. It's a culture of trust and doing the right thing. Everything from the interview, onboarding and training has been nothing less than exceptional!

Cons

Can't think of anything to be very honest. Happy at Venterra and couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the feedback! It’s great to hear that your first months on the team have been so positive. We want to make sure the trend continues, so please be sure to speak up if you do spot any areas for improvement in the future. Thank you again for providing the review!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Great Place to Work

Aug 19, 2020 - Senior Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra treats their employees at all levels extremely well. The following is a list of reasons I recommend working for Venterra: - Inspiring and motivating leaders from ownership through to management - competitive and attractive compensation - flexible work hours and location (They transitioned seamlessly to a remote model during Covid) - a company that is growing quickly which creates opportunity for career growth

Cons

No major cons to working at Venterra

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing the review! I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, felt that our transition through the onset of COVID-19 went smoothly, and that you’d recommend us to others. We’ll certainly continue to focus on creating positive employee experiences for everyone on the Venterra team. Thanks again for the feedback, and please be sure to stay in touch!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and investment in talent

May 27, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Supportive leadership - Great leaders with clear direction - Great team culture, very helpful - Strong investment in talent and tools - High growth potential

Cons

- No cons to mention so far

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Venterra based on your time on the team to date. While it’s great to know that you’ve enjoyed our culture and have felt well-supported along the way, we’re always searching for areas where we can further improve, so please be sure to speak up if you do have any suggestions down the road! Thank you again for providing the feedback.

4. 5.0

Challenging, rewarding, second family

Jan 15, 2020 - Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging environment that provides opportunities to constantly get better and raise to the next level. People are helpful, highly skilled, friendly - feels like a second family. I’ve been searching for a long time to work for a company like this!

Cons

All looks great, no cons to talk about.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate the review and I’m happy to know that you’re continuing to enjoy being part of the Venterra Family! We’re glad that your search resulted in you finding us, too, and we’re looking forward to the years to come. There’s always room to improve, so please be sure to let us know if you do spot any areas you feel might need attention down the road. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts here!

5. 5.0

Great Culture and Exciting Work

Jul 24, 2019 - Manager in Richmond Hill, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job of matching individuals with work that is challenging and they are interested in. Regular discussions about your career paths and a plan is mapped out with each employee. Really fun social events. Company does a good job of recognizing individuals for their hard work.

Cons

This is not a downside in my experience however there is a fast paced growth environment at Venterra therefore you need to jump on-board with that mindset.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share the feedback! It’s great to hear that you’ve enjoyed a positive culture during your time on the team including our social activities and employee recognition, support, and growth. As you mention, to remain an industry-leader, we’re constantly evolving, but we also strive to ensure that our team members have a positive experience and learn with us along the way. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we might be able to further improve in the future. Thanks again for sharing the review here!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Culture, Stability, Proffesionalist

Oct 19, 2021 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say Venterra is an amazing company to work for! They truly care about their employees and set the bar high for the apartment industry as a whole. They tend to keep their assets for the long term and do not have quick turn around sales after acquiring properties. Whenever they sell a property they are selling an asset that is 1000x better than when they purchased it. Should your property ever be put up for sale you truly do not fear the unknown. They are honest and transparent through these processes and make you feel safe through them. There will always be a place for you at Venterra if you are dedicated and you can rest assured that there is a role for everyone. We have plenty of employees that have been at one property during a sale and within a short amount of time they are back with us at a different asset! If you are looking for a great company that does not see you as just a number and cares about your work, life and family balance look no further than Venterra!

Cons

No cons! Great company to establish a life long career with.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share the review! It’s great to know that your time with us has been so positive overall and that you’ve seen us staying true to our core values, like Candor & Openness, Team First, and Honesty & Integrity, along the way. There’s always room to improve, so please be sure to let us know if you do spot any opportunities for us to do so in the future. Thank you again for providing the feedback and for your dedication and hard work over the years!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

I am better because of Venterra.

Sep 17, 2021 - Employee Experience Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Looking back over the time I have spent with Venterra, I can't help but notice the personal and professional growth that has happened while here. Prior to joining Venterra, every place I worked was just "a job", but from my first day with Venterra, I knew this place was different. Many places say they are like a family- but with Venterra- it has been true! I am consistently pushed to be the best version of myself by my peers and leaders. I am invited to show up every day to work and leave with a sense of accomplishing something special. You know it is a special company when lifelong friends outside of the business can tell me how proud they are of my growth since joining Venterra. Something like that is so valuable!

Cons

This company is not for someone who is looking for 'just a job". You will be pushed and held to very high standards, but that is who we are!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for reflecting on your time with us here! Your ongoing passion and hard work is truly appreciated, and it has been great having an opportunity to see your growth with us over the years. As you mention, we’re definitely not the right fit for everyone, but our culture and values are clearly a match for your own. Given this, I’m happy knowing that you’re enjoying the company of your peers and leaders while continuing to expand your horizons personally and professionally! As always, please be sure to point out any areas for improvement that you might spot in the future. Thank you again for providing the review here!

8. 5.0

Amazing Culture

Sep 9, 2021 - Leasing Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-truly care abut employees -CEO knows you and you know them -flexible scheduling -work-life balance -fun days, parties, contests -promote from within -promote fast -great pay -opportunity to learn and grow -pay for education -amazing benefits -top ranked CEO -mentors -great training -commission is easy

Cons

- some properties can be really really busy and at these tough times short staffed. The company does care and works hard to get you staffed as soon as possible.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share the review, and I’m glad that you’re enjoying the perks, programs, and culture that make Venterra unique! Given the level of service that our customers have come to expect, it is critical that we staff our communities and offices as quickly as possible, while still taking the time to ensure we’re onboarding individuals who are a great culture fit. This approach can take a bit longer, but, in the long run, we believe it works out best for all involved. Reviews like yours also help our candidates determine if we’re the right place for them while providing us with valuable insights into employee experience, so thank you again for sharing here. Please be sure to keep the feedback coming!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company and amazing people!

Sep 2, 2021 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although I'm extremely new to the company I can confidently say the company and the people are all amazing. Great communication, positive atmosphere, top of the line tech, and streamlined processes. Everyone that I've had contact with has been friendly and helpful and I already feel like part of the family.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

Welcome to the team and thank you for sharing the review! It’s great to know that your time with us has been as positive as it has so far. We definitely want to ensure that trend continues, so please don’t hesitate to speak up or submit a Better Way suggestion as soon as you spot any area where we might be able to improve. Thanks again for taking a moment to provide the feedback!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

best place to work

Sep 2, 2021 - Maintenance Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

near the beach gated community friendly work environment great people

Cons

didnt you read the cons

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to provide the review! I’m happy to read that you’re enjoying your time on the team. Please be sure to reach out or submit a “Better Way” suggestion if you spot any specific areas where we might be able to improve down the road. Thanks again for the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Reviews