- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - Staff, TX
- - Austin, TX, United States Area
- - Beaumont, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL, United States Area
- - Orlando, FL, United States Area
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Buckhead, GA
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Brunswick, GA, United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY, United States Area
- - North Carolina
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Venterra Realty
Interviews for Top Jobs at Venterra Realty
- Leasing Consultant (56)
- Better Living Consultant (12)
- Community Manager (10)
- Assistant Property Manager (9)
- Leasing Agent (6)
- Property Manager (5)
- Maintenance Manager (4)
- Part Time Leasing Consultant (3)
- Better Living Manager (3)
- Porter (2)
- Leasing Professional (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Property Accountant Co-op (1)
- Leasing (1)
- Bettler Living Manager (1)
- Sales and Leasing Consultant (1)
- Leasing Associate (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- Leasing Manager (1)
- Due Diligence Manager (1)
- Office Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Technology Manager (1)
- Assistant Maintenance Manager (1)
- HVAC Certified Mechanic (1)
- Part Time Sales Associate (1)
- PT Leasing Consultant (1)
- Technical Services (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Communications Manager (1)
- RMM (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Grand Prairie, TX) in Aug 2021
Interested in and friendly questions so far. Clearly information conversation for understanding each others. Job requirements are clear and detailed for this position. The link for checking knowledge also included jobs functions
- Will you stay and work for long term with company if you will be hired?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Houston, TX) in May 2021
Initial interview was the usual process of finding out who you are, your experience, and if you’re a culture fit. Then needed to do a homework assignment, shopping the competitions, coming up with how you would make the assets better, etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2021
I applied online. Recruiter set up a video teams call to talk about the property, I found it odd that she never turned her video on - but whatever. After asking me a few very easy questions, she found that all of my experience was in student housing. She quickly moved on to compensation requirements where she met me with "that's a high salary requirement for someone with no experience". ... I've been in property management since 2014. Yes, it may be on the student housing side, but to say that I have zero experience is a slap in the face.
- What is your management style? How do you motivate a team?
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021
It was a breath of fresh air. Everyone I talked to made me feel comfortable and relaxed while VERY professional and informative. I learned a lot about the company and also enjoyed the entire process.
- Why did I apply to become a leasing professional?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
I applied online. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Houston, TX) in Dec 2020
The process itself was great and swift which I appreciated. However, the job advertised was NOT the job actually available. The HR person even mentioned in the interview that they had to pivot because they were looking for a person with completely different qualifications. It was just very frustrating as a candidate to secure an interview but realize halfway through that they were looking for something else.
- About experience not related to the posted job.
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2020
I first had a video interview with Eastin, he was very friendly and easy going, makes you feel comfortable during the interview process. I later had an interview with the regional manager Erisha, I definitely connected with her, I loved interviewing with her it was like to chat with one my friends, I later with with Assistant Manager BreAnne, and was given an assessment. Finally I had the opportunity to meet the property manager Dexter and Marlene, it was a really nice interview process overall everyone seems awesome and very passionate about their jobs. I’m so excited to begin this journey, with this fabulous team.
- How would you describe your sense of urgency?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Spring, TX) in Aug 2020
The interview process was very streamlined and simple. General testing was done prior to interview. Interview was more along the lines of two friends catching up instead of being put on the spot so much. Company sounds like everything anyone could ask for in a job; unfortunately the position I interviewed for was absorbed by existing employees.
- General/standard questions asked, but ample time to gather your thoughts and express them with no rush.
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Dallas, TX)
My interview was very thorough, nothing was missed...it last two hours, so that definitely tells you a lot! The community I was interviewing for, the Community Manager was actually a Snior Community Manager, so she was very thorough and took her time in wanting to know who she planned on hiring. Venterra interviews are your regular questions, it's not cookie cutter at all. Venterra wants to know more so about who you are, how you interact with your peers/co-workers, they want to know your personality as a whole. So, the interview was a very comfortable conversation, like girl talk. The two hours honestly didn't feel like two hours, which is good!
- During your childhood, what values were instilled in you and by whom?
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Venterra Realty
It was a great process. The process is a bit more lengthy than some, but that benefits both the employer and the candidate. They want to make sure you are a good fit, and you should want to do the same. I felt confident what I was signing up for when the time came.
- They asked me what I was looking for in my next career move.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venterra Realty (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2020
Did a phone interview with Eastin Isaac. We discussed my professional background, the company, etc. Standard interview questions. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions. Everything you read about in the reviews about Eastin is absolutely correct! He was absolutely amazing and really makes you feel at ease, like talking to an old friend. Next, had an onsite interview with both the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager together. Not many questions on professional background; just LOTS of personality questions. Even asking about your childhood and school years. They also both made me feel very at ease. I feel like I would make a great fit for this company and fit in well with the property I applied at! I just did my interview Monday, and they told me I should be hearing back within a few days. I really hope so, because Venterra truly is a great company! *Fingers crossed*
- Strictly personality questions.