Venterra Realty Leasing Agent Reviews

Former Employee

awesome

Nov 16, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

great company and benefits to work for.

Cons

no cons were at this company.

Chief Operating Officer

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Venterra and appreciate you sharing the experience here! Please be sure to stay connected with us and reach out if you do have any suggestions for us at all in the future. Thank you again for the review!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Amazing

Oct 4, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working plus really good company

Cons

Terrible management that were crazy

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share the review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us overall, but I’m disappointed to read about your takeaways regarding management, given the importance of leadership in creating a great employee experience. I would love a chance to gain some additional insights in order to ensure there are no ongoing issues that should be addressed. The third party service, EthicsPoint (https://bit.ly/1NPNZHS), remains a great resource for making any anonymous reports, even after employment. Alternately, you can reach out to me to discuss directly by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com). Thanks again for the feedback and in advance for sharing a few more details about your experience!

3. 5.0

Amazing Culture

Sep 9, 2021 - Leasing Manager in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-truly care abut employees -CEO knows you and you know them -flexible scheduling -work-life balance -fun days, parties, contests -promote from within -promote fast -great pay -opportunity to learn and grow -pay for education -amazing benefits -top ranked CEO -mentors -great training -commission is easy

Cons

- some properties can be really really busy and at these tough times short staffed. The company does care and works hard to get you staffed as soon as possible.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share the review, and I’m glad that you’re enjoying the perks, programs, and culture that make Venterra unique! Given the level of service that our customers have come to expect, it is critical that we staff our communities and offices as quickly as possible, while still taking the time to ensure we’re onboarding individuals who are a great culture fit. This approach can take a bit longer, but, in the long run, we believe it works out best for all involved. Reviews like yours also help our candidates determine if we’re the right place for them while providing us with valuable insights into employee experience, so thank you again for sharing here. Please be sure to keep the feedback coming!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work?

Jul 15, 2021 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team leadership and good benefits

Cons

Management acts like they value your input and suggestions, but they really don't. They will expect you to bend over backwards to meet their expectations but the pay doesn't equate the expectation.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn’t met the standard we aim to achieve. As you mention, regardless of their role, we do have high expectations for our team members, but compensation should match those expectations. Adjustments to pay based on benchmarking reports and regular team member evaluations are intended to help create this alignment, but we know this sometimes isn’t enough. With this in mind, I’d encourage you to have a candid conversation with your manager for a deeper dive into the topic. That said, having a voice (something that’s one of our Employer Promises) is crucial to any successful dialogue, so if you feel your input isn’t being valued or taken seriously, I’d first like the opportunity to learn a little more about the situation. Please reach out directly to me at your convenience by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com) to provide a few more details when you have a free moment. Thanks in advance and again for sharing your thoughts here.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee

They are ok

May 19, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

the residents and people are good

Cons

Low pay, the commission changes based on rating, long hours

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share the feedback, but I’m disappointed to hear that you wouldn’t currently recommend us to others. It’s great that you’re enjoying your residents and team members, but we want your entire employee experience to be one that has you excited to call yourself a member of the Venterra Family. Pay/hours definitely plays a part in making that happen, and, while our bonus structure is tied closely to customer feedback, it’s our goal to provide all of our employees with fair and competitive pay. We rely on regional benchmarking reports and thoughtful employee evaluations to make regular adjustments to compensation, but there can certainly be times when we can achieve a better alignment between employee expectations and reality. While your direct supervisor is a great point of contact for a candid conversation on this topic, I also want you to feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss takeaways from your time on the team so far. Gaining a few more insights can give us a chance to turn your experience from “okay” to “amazing!” Thank you, again, for providing the review, and, in advance, for any additional information you can share.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Venterra Experience

Mar 9, 2021 - Leasing Professional in Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their training guide’s are amazing to grow with the company.

Cons

The biggest downfall is when you use to love coming to work or loving work whenever your community manger is not in the office. Venterra it self is not a over all bad company to work for it’s really not. It’s always and always have been the person that is placed in a certain position, Micromanaging, very very bad energy, it’s very toxic. I love the company it self and the people are great there, but I refuse for a company with toxic vibes and being divided based on positions of titles. But other then that I wish my team the best wishes!!!!

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your experience with us and share it here. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with your direct team wasn’t up to the standard we aim to achieve. We rely on amazing leaders to create amazing employee experiences, and it sounds like that doesn’t align with your observations. Encouraging team members to provide candid, anonymous feedback on our annual Leadership Survey and through third-party provider, EthicsPoint, helps bring our attention to employee concerns, but we’re aware there are times when we may not have a full understanding of a situation. For this reason, I’d like to encourage you to follow up with me directly or utilize EthicsPoint (https://bit.ly/1NPNZHS), which remains available as a resource for former employees. Thank you in advance for providing a quick follow-up with additional details and, again, for sharing your feedback here.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best place I've ever worked!

Jan 15, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for Venterra. I have great leaders and a great team.

Cons

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! We're so glad that your time with us has been as positive as it has. We want to remain the best place you've ever worked, so please be sure to speak up if you do spot any areas where you think we might be able to improve! Thank you again for sharing here.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Jan 3, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Care allot about their residents

Cons

High turn over rate which is normal for this industry, but shouldn’t be.

Chief Operating Officer

Happy New Year and thank you for the review! We aim to create a great experience for every one of our customers, so it’s great reading that you saw this focus during your time with us, and enjoyed being part of the Venterra Team, overall. Although initiatives like our Culture Fit Interviewing process and Employee Experience class have played a part in helping maintain an employee turnover rate below industry average, it’s certainly still an area where we could further improve. So, if you have any specific suggestions in this area or another, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly so we can discuss in more detail. Thank you again for reflecting on your time with us here!

9. 4.0

Completely refreshed

Dec 17, 2020 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Growth and Personal Development- I've grown as a person and professional. I am not the same person I was on my first day employment. Plenty of compensation opportunities- along side leasing commissions, opportunities are given to not only increase your compensation but also incentives to get paid by bettering yourself. Culture and Values-One of the factors that helped me make my decision in working with Venterra Realty was the fact that they Values and Culture spoke to me and were completely aligned with who I am as a person. Being surrounded by like minded individuals tat share the same vision.

Cons

I can't think of any to be honest. There hasn't been anything that I have not been able to work through.

Chief Operating Officer

The review is much appreciated! I’m happy to read about your positive takeaways during your time on the team, and it’s great to hear that our values and your own continue to be well-aligned. Feedback like yours is critical to gaining insights for a full understanding of the experience of our onsite team members, so please be sure to keep it coming and speak up if you do identify any areas for improvement in the future. Thank you again for the review and Happy Holidays!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I Love Our Values

Oct 30, 2020 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Pearland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Invest in you, humble supervisors, everyone communicates with you no matter your rank.

Cons

one weekend off a month

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! I’m happy to hear that your Venterra experience has been great so far and I’m looking forward to what the future has in store for you. Be sure to keep that open communication going by sharing your perspective and thoughts along the way. Thank you again for the feedback here!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Reviews