Find jobs for Regional Manager

1. 5.0

Accept No Substitute

Jan 18, 2022 - Regional Director of Property Management in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Forward thinking, receptive to employee feedback, reviews are actual reviews and not just words on a piece of paper, every employee receives money to put towards life long learning, team celebrations for milestones and birthdays, work anniversaries, no one is stuffy-everyone is on the same team.

Cons

fast paced and always changing. If you don't do well with change, Venterra is not the place for you. May be time to revisit vacation time in general.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Healthy, Happy, Hard Working and Honest Environment

Sep 30, 2020 - Regional Manager in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

True to their core values, Brilliant leaders, Down to earth, Supportive environment, Honesty, Integrity and Kindness run rampant, Innovative, Decisive and Engaging workplace

Cons

There are absolutely no cons.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! It’s great that your time with us so far has left you feeling so positive about our values, leadership and company culture. We rely on feedback from our team members to maintain and improve employee experience, so please speak up if you do have suggestions for us in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Hands Down Best

Sep 25, 2020 - Regional Leasing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, fun training and overall great place to work. I genuinely loved working here.

Cons

Nothing bad to say honestly

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as much as you did! We’re always looking for ways to do better, and hearing from both current and previous employees is a big part of making that happen. If you do think of any areas where you feel we could improve, please be sure to reach out for a conversation on the topic. Thank you again, and stay in touch!

4. 5.0

Simply the best!

Aug 31, 2020 - Regional Director of Property Management in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly a family. We have a voice. Quarterly reviews. Company built on integrity. Employees are appreciated and respected. Customer service is revered.

Cons

Would like to see PTO encompass sick time and vacation time.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for the feedback and for all your hard work over the years with us! Our focus on having our offices and communities staffed with dedicated, caring employees is a big part of the reason we can maintain the culture you describe. It’s important that we’re constantly examining our programs and company policies to further improve the experience of our employees and the customers they serve. We appreciate your thoughts regarding our PTO structure. We’ll absolutely keep them in mind as we consider any future adjustments. In the meantime, feel free to reach out directly for a conversation on the topic. Thanks again for providing the review!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Company Culture and Flexibility is Unmathched!

May 18, 2020 - Regional Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, fun at work is promoted to all, employee feedback is heavily considered, flexibility is great, the executive team makes business decisions with care, and people really care about you.

Cons

Career growth is limited and unclear.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for your review! It’s great reading that your years on the team have been so positive and that you’ve seen us taking a fun and people-oriented approach to business during your time at Venterra. While we’ll continue making good on our Employer Promise to strive to promote from within, it can sometimes be difficult to predict when a new promotion opportunity might arise for an employee ready for advancement. The flexibility and communication you mention are important factors here, as we want our employees to grow in the direction in which they’re most passionate. In order to be as prepared as possible for promotions, we encourage candid dialogues about growth both during and outside of evaluations. These conversations are a launching pad for additional communications within our team and allow us to start taking the steps needed to make growth a reality. Thanks so much again for sharing your thoughts here, and please be sure to keep the feedback coming!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Couldn't wish for a better company!

Apr 28, 2020 - Regional Trainer in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The way they are taking care of the employees through COVID-19 is something that all companies should take note of how much Venterra cares and how much consideration is being made for the employees and their families during this time. When my loved ones are being put through the ringer with their employers during this time, I feel blessed beyond measaure to be part of the team that I am on, and part of the company that I am with! All of the little things that Venterra does to really prove that the people are so important really snowball into such a wonderful company. Listening to friends and loved ones discuss how they are being treated during this time, I find myself feeling guilty for working for such a pro-employee company that is really considering all aspects of the employee experience, and not just the bottom dollar.

Cons

None that I can think of!

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for the feedback and for all your hard work and dedication over the years! I also want to thank you for your patience, flexibility, and dedication during these trying times. We’re fortunate to have an amazing group of individuals like yourself at Venterra. We certainly wouldn’t be able to effectively respond to or weather the challenges that CV-19 has presented without all of you. Given the novelty of the situation, it’s even more critical that we maintain open communications at all levels of the organization, so please be sure to keep providing insights and let us know if you spot any areas where we can further improve or streamline our processes. Thanks so much again for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Another year makes seven!!

Jul 15, 2019 - Regional Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Venterra Realty for 7 years now. Very happy to call this company my family. Pro's: We give our employees the autonomy to do their job. We give them the freedom to make decisions and learn from mistakes. We don't judge. We assist and support. We take good care of our employees with excellent benefits including an amazing insurance plan, paid days off for volunteering, birthdays, holiday pay and special perks specific only to Venterra. We don't always agree but we respect our difference of opinions. We all have a voice and are heard. People in this company will go the extra mile to help and give others the resources they need to succeed. Venterra has such a positive atmosphere. The vibe is extremely motivating. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else.

Cons

Cons: Honestly...I can't think of any. There are so many different property management companies out there that claim they are a "great place to work" but honestly.....it takes a lot of work to be "great". Venterra works very hard to achieve this status.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for sharing the review. All of your hard work and dedication to Venterra over the past seven years is very much appreciated! Having our communities and offices filled with individuals who feel free to be themselves and have their voices heard has definitely been critical to our success. We’re grateful to have you on the team and are looking forward to maintaining the employee experience that you’ve enjoyed and helped engrain. As always, please feel free to speak up if you do have any suggestions on ways we can improve down the road. Thank you again for taking the time to provide the feedback here!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Property Management Company to Work For!

May 14, 2019 - Regional Trainer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, hard-working leadership teams, employee feedback is welcomed and utilized, and it's a fun environment.

Cons

Some work hours can be long.

Chief Operating Officer

Your review is appreciated and I’m glad to hear that your 4+ years on the team have been good ones! Creating a positive employee experience definitely requires a strong support system, a great work environment, and the ability to provide actionable feedback to management. While these areas will always remain a focus of ours, it’s important that our team members are able to achieve a healthy work/life balance, as well. We definitely have high standards for our employees, but understand the need to review the workload of individuals from time to time, as well. If you feel like we should take a closer look at your specific situation in this regard, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your supervisor for a discussion on the topic. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your review!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE THIS COMPANY

May 8, 2019 - Regional Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's so much room for growth with this company! I was promoted within 9 months with two raises!

Cons

I haven't experienced any so far

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for providing the review. I’m glad to know you’ve seen us make good on our Employer Promise to “strive to promote from within” during your time on the team and are continuing to enjoy the Venterra company culture overall. Please let us know if you do have any suggestions for improvement as you continue to grow with us into the future. Thanks again!

10. 5.0

Simply the best!

Nov 3, 2017 - Senior Regional Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open to a better way of doing things. Room for advancement if you are a consistent performer, Quarterly review process so information is relevant and of assistance. Candid feedback both welcomed and appreciated. Transparent leadership at every level. Amazing culture! We make time to have fun and celebrate both our residents and our employees.

Cons

We are not a 9 to 5 company. That can be perceived as a down side if you are a clock watcher or a nickel and dime type person. Have a limited set of vendors we utilize which can lead to slower turnaround.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking a few moments out of your day to share your thoughts on Venterra, and I’m glad that they’re as positive as they are! We appreciate all your hard work and dedication to making Venterra a great company during your years with the organization and are looking forward to more to come. No matter the position, being successful at Venterra definitely requires a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the unique elements of our culture. As you mention, open dialogues and transparency at all levels of the company are definitely a big part of that, so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts regarding the vendors we utilize. We’ll definitely continue reevaluating the companies we’re partnering with so we can best meet our communities’ needs, but if you have any specific suggestions on this front (or any other!) please don’t hesitate to reach out so we can discuss further. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews