Venterra Realty Community Manager Reviews

1. 5.0

Culture, Stability, Proffesionalist

Oct 19, 2021 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say Venterra is an amazing company to work for! They truly care about their employees and set the bar high for the apartment industry as a whole. They tend to keep their assets for the long term and do not have quick turn around sales after acquiring properties. Whenever they sell a property they are selling an asset that is 1000x better than when they purchased it. Should your property ever be put up for sale you truly do not fear the unknown. They are honest and transparent through these processes and make you feel safe through them. There will always be a place for you at Venterra if you are dedicated and you can rest assured that there is a role for everyone. We have plenty of employees that have been at one property during a sale and within a short amount of time they are back with us at a different asset! If you are looking for a great company that does not see you as just a number and cares about your work, life and family balance look no further than Venterra!

Cons

No cons! Great company to establish a life long career with.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share the review! It’s great to know that your time with us has been so positive overall and that you’ve seen us staying true to our core values, like Candor & Openness, Team First, and Honesty & Integrity, along the way. There’s always room to improve, so please be sure to let us know if you do spot any opportunities for us to do so in the future. Thank you again for providing the feedback and for your dedication and hard work over the years!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company and amazing people!

Sep 2, 2021 - Community Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although I'm extremely new to the company I can confidently say the company and the people are all amazing. Great communication, positive atmosphere, top of the line tech, and streamlined processes. Everyone that I've had contact with has been friendly and helpful and I already feel like part of the family.

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

Welcome to the team and thank you for sharing the review! It’s great to know that your time with us has been as positive as it has so far. We definitely want to ensure that trend continues, so please don’t hesitate to speak up or submit a Better Way suggestion as soon as you spot any area where we might be able to improve. Thanks again for taking a moment to provide the feedback!

3. 5.0

Going on 10 years!

Aug 24, 2021 - Community Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Celebrating 10 years today! The culture, the people, the way Venterra promotes having fun and working hard, and the organization I look for in a company is the reason Venterra has kept me! Best company out there in Multifamily!

Cons

Continue to grow your employees into leaders and leaders into better leaders!

Chief Operating Officer

Happy ten year Venterraversary and thanks so much for the feedback! Given your tenure on our team, it’s especially great hearing you’ve had such a positive experience with us. We’ll certainly continue to focus on employee development, and to ensure your next ten years are as good as the last, please be sure to speak up if you do spot any opportunities for us to improve in this area or any other. Thanks and congratulations again on reaching your 10 year milestone with us!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Time flies when your having fun!

Jul 7, 2021 - Community Manager in Peachtree City, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for Venterra! It's not very often that you work for a company whose culture aligns with your own beliefs. Venterra empowers me as a Community Manager to lead my team with confidence and a Team First attitude. They give us the tools we need to provide exceptional customer service to everyone we meet. Most importantly they believe in having FUN! Looking back, I cannot believe that it has been five years working for Venterra. I guess the saying is true, time really does fly when you’re having fun!

Cons

I can't think of any Cons at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

It’s great to hear that your five years with us have been as fun as they have, and we appreciate you taking the time to reflect on them here! We want to do our best to ensure that the next five are as great, so, if you do spot any areas where we might be able to improve in the future, please be sure to speak up to let us know. Thanks again for sharing the review!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Honored to be an employee!

Jun 17, 2021 - Community Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Core Values have been in place since the company started and they have not wavered from them. Dedication to employee satisfaction like nothing I have seen before. Deliver an unparalleled customer service to their residents and vendors never seen at other companies. Innovative and not afraid of change. Encourage employee input for change and improvements within the company. Encourage empowerment of their employees.

Cons

Pay semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! It’s our goal to deliver an industry-leading experience in all our interactions with others. Staying true to our Core Values and focusing on our operating pillars helps make it happen, so your feedback here is great to read. I also appreciate the input regarding our pay schedule setup. We’ll absolutely keep it in mind as we consider options for further improving the experience of our team members. Thank you again for taking a moment to provide the review here!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Are you ready to feel appreciated?

May 21, 2021 - Senior Community Manager in Webster, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel a sense of pride coming to work every day. I am empowered to make decisions, feel a true sense of accomplishment and know that I am making a difference. During the pandemic where everything was changing in every aspect of our lives, personally and professionally, Venterra did not lose sight of us, the employees! We had paid covid time, still received annual pay increases, made time to have fun, and felt appreciated! It says a lot about a company to build value and employ leaders who make you feel appreciated when every aspect of your workday has changed. I have been with the company for five years, and I cannot imagine working for another organization. When you come to work for Venterra, you are not simply joining a company, you are joining a family!

Cons

I wish I would have found the company sooner!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for the review! As someone who’s been with us a good amount of time, I’m happy to hear that you’re continuing to enjoy our company culture and “people-first” approach to business. As you know, our success depends on maintaining this mindset in every customer and employee interaction, so it’s great that you’ve seen this alive and well, even throughout challenging times. We want to ensure that your experience with us remains as great as it has, so please don’t hesitate to speak up or submit a better way idea if you have any suggestions on how we might be able to make things even better. Thanks, again, for sharing your thoughts here!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid Company

Jan 4, 2021 - Community Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

What you put in you will get out with Venterra. They definitely promote from within. Education benefits are generous. I appreciate all the extra measures taken since Covid, really impressed with how that has been handled. Regional managers are kind and thoughtful and really listen to you.

Cons

Longevity/Senority does not equate to quality.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! It’s great to hear that you’ve seen us making good on our Employer Promises, have been happy with our CV-19 response, and have felt supported and heard by our team leaders. While we do always look to promote from within before searching outside the organization, it is important that we’re filling positions based on skills and qualifications, as opposed to tenure. Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly if you’d like to share any additional details or specifics if you feel we could improve in this area. Thank you again for providing the feedback and Happy New Year!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful, caring organization.

Dec 28, 2020 - Community Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra really cares, about employees, residents and prospective residents. The core belief of excellent experience is held to a high standard. Venterra allows employees to have fun at work. Fun is strongly encouraged, offering "Fun Fridays", "Tacky Sweater Day", and other fun themes. Hands down, the best company I've worked for.

Cons

Too much stock is put into reviews and surveys. While I believe feedback is extremely important, for many reasons, I don't believe they should be such a driver in the employees reviews.

Chief Operating Officer

Happy Holidays and thanks so much for the review. It’s great hearing that you’ve enjoyed being part of the Venterra Family and are continuing to have fun with us! With Customer Experience being one of our four operating pillars, the feedback we receive in this area is certainly something that we heavily rely on. That said, it’s also important that we measure employee success in a way that’s fair and realistic. For this reason, I’d like to encourage you to chat in more detail with your Regional Manager about any of your specific concerns in this area. We’re always looking for ways to improve, and your insights would be much appreciated. Thank you again for sharing the feedback here!

9. 5.0

So Much Opportunity!

Dec 23, 2020 - Community Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra offers plenty of opportunity for growth and development. You can develop a career in anything from maintenance to IT to leasing and marketing...the options seem endless! The San Antonio/Austin region offers a superb support system and unparalleled comradery.

Cons

This isn't a con but a fair warning to some. Working at Venterra is a lifestyle, not just another job. I would not recommend to someone who is just looking for a good income but is not willing to put forth the effort. You will have to be adaptable to succeed.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate the review and your dedication to the team over the last 10+ years! While it can sometimes be difficult to predict when new opportunities might arise, we will continue to focus on promoting from within, whenever possible. A big part of making that a reality is ensuring that we fill our teams with the types of driven individuals you’ve described here. We are continuing to look at options for portfolio growth in our San Antonio region and are excited to be able to offer new opportunities for our current team members as we do. Happy Holidays and thanks again for the review!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I have been here 13 years, come see why!

Oct 30, 2020 - Community Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciate our deep-rooted core values. We are a family-oriented company with great benefits. We even have awesome vacation suites made available for everyone to enjoy!

Cons

Who wouldn't want an extra vacation day? I really have no true complaints at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for reflecting on your past 13 years and for all your hard work and dedication over that time. As a tenured employee, it’s great knowing that you’re continuing to enjoy the culture, values, and employee perks that make us unique! We were certainly excited about recently adding Park on Wurzbach to the San Antonio region, and are looking forward to what the future holds in terms of company growth through both acquisition and development projects. As we grow, it’ll be important that we continue to hear directly from our onsite team members, so please speak up if you do have any specific areas of improvement that you can point out in the future. Thank you again for the review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews