Venterra Realty Better Living Consultant Reviews

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Not a fulfilling workplace

Dec 21, 2021 - Better Living Consultant in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you good time off but good luck trying to get time off because the managers have ulterior motives. They don't give you time off easily especially when you work hard.

Cons

There are a lot of politics. It's like poison. The regional manager and managers all play politics. The regional manager may not be aware of property managers assigning leases to the assistant manager when she hasn't even worked for it. Plus property managers give time off to assistant managers in the form of sick days despite them not being sick. The company lacks ethics. For example, they claimed they sprayed apartments for covid when they weren't even fully cleaned. You're ultimately a number to get the job done for the investors. You will not have any wealth for retirement. It's for people who like a paycheck and comfort. Zero growth or fulfilment.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate the insights you’ve provided, but I’m concerned to hear the feedback, as what you’ve outlined certainly doesn’t align with our values or most of the reviews we see here. We’re dedicated to creating an amazing experience for our residents and team members alike, and it’s clear that wasn’t your takeaway from your time with us. Given the nature of your review, I would like an opportunity to gain additional insights so we can take any necessary action to quickly remedy any situation that might still need a response. With this in mind, please reach out to me as soon as you have an opportunity by phone (905-717-8624) or by email (rroos@venterraliving.com.) Alternately, our third party service, EthicsPoint (https://bit.ly/3stiJsA), remains a great way for our current or former team members to anonymously report concerns. Thank you in advance for taking the time to contact us to provide additional details, and again, for sharing the review.

2. 5.0

Awesome Company that truly cares

Nov 1, 2021 - Better Living Consultant in Pasadena, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great starting pay if you are starting out in the industry, TONS OF OPPORTUNITY AND SUPPORT FOR GROWTH, the company truly cares about having a work life balance, and truly caters to their employees. Venterra understands the benefit of working and having fun. overall. The company always tries to find a better way of doing things and they listen to all recommendations. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!

Cons

Literally, there are no cons.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for sharing the review! It’s great to hear that you’ve enjoyed our culture during your time with us and have felt supported along the way. As you know, we’re always on the lookout to find ways to do even better, so if you do spot any areas for improvement in the future, please be sure to let us know by speaking up or by submitting a “Better Way” suggestion. Thanks again and all the best!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good job

Aug 24, 2021 - Better Living Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay. Great company. Wish i had never left!!

Cons

Not many cons at all!

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your time with us, and it’s great to read that it was such a positive experience for you! Please be sure to stay in touch and keep an eye out for future opportunities that might be a good fit for you from our Careers Site at jobs.venterra.com. Thank you again for taking the time to provide the review!

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I have worked for !

Jul 11, 2021 - Better Living Manager/Assistant Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Value personal life, fun, kind, understanding, established, goal oriented

Cons

Not many communities in Dallas

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for taking a moment to share the review and provide your feedback. I’m glad that your time with us was as positive as it was! In addition to exploring opportunities for growth in new areas, our acquisitions team continues to stay busy looking at potential for growth where we have an established presence, as well. This certainly includes the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so be sure to stay in touch and keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest Venterra news. Thanks again for sharing your review here!

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work?

Jul 15, 2021 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team leadership and good benefits

Cons

Management acts like they value your input and suggestions, but they really don't. They will expect you to bend over backwards to meet their expectations but the pay doesn't equate the expectation.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn’t met the standard we aim to achieve. As you mention, regardless of their role, we do have high expectations for our team members, but compensation should match those expectations. Adjustments to pay based on benchmarking reports and regular team member evaluations are intended to help create this alignment, but we know this sometimes isn’t enough. With this in mind, I’d encourage you to have a candid conversation with your manager for a deeper dive into the topic. That said, having a voice (something that’s one of our Employer Promises) is crucial to any successful dialogue, so if you feel your input isn’t being valued or taken seriously, I’d first like the opportunity to learn a little more about the situation. Please reach out directly to me at your convenience by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com) to provide a few more details when you have a free moment. Thanks in advance and again for sharing your thoughts here.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible

Aug 3, 2021 - Better Living Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interest in technology growth through out the company.

Cons

Very cliquey. Management does not handle issues according to fair housing and sometimes not professional. Management does not pay attention until things become out of control.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

While we appreciate you sharing the review, I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t up to our standard or in line with most of the feedback we see here. Maintaining a professional work environment where all team members strictly adhere to fair housing regulations is something we take seriously, and we want to be proactive in addressing any issues that arise at our communities or offices. With this in mind, we ask employees to take advantage of a 3rd party service, EthicsPoint (https://bit.ly/2DcU3gi), when they’re more comfortable reporting their concerns anonymously. The service is available to both current and former employees, and given the nature of your review, I’d encourage you to utilize the service to provide additional details. If you’d prefer to discuss them directly, I’d love an opportunity to connect with you by phone (905-717-8624) or by email (rroos@venterraliving.com). Thank you, in advance, for taking a few moments to share some more information, and again for providing the review.

7. 5.0

Review for Venterra Reality

Jun 14, 2021 - Better Living Consultant in Richmond, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this company they care about their employees, residents and properties. I work with amazing people and couldn't be happier. I get paid time off, sick pay, holiday pay and holidays off.

Cons

I have no cons at this time

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for the feedback! I’m happy knowing your time at Venterra has been as great as it has and that you’re continuing to enjoy your coworkers and employee perks. We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our team members, so please be sure to submit a Better Way idea or let us know if you spot any areas for improvement down the road! Thanks again.

8. 5.0

BEST COMPANY EVER!

Apr 14, 2021 - Better Living Consultant in Newnan, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Venterra Realty for 1 Year and this is my first time working in property management and let me tell you this has been the best year of my working life. I am excited to wake up and come to work everyday. I love that Venterra sticks to their core values, helps each employee reach their goals, and that they make sure that every employee feels appreciated. Venterra Realty is hands down the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

There is no cons in my opinion.

2 people found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

The review is much appreciated and I’m glad to hear that your first year on the team has been as great as it has! We want to make sure the trend continues and are always looking for ways to further improve the experience of our team members, so please be sure to keep the feedback coming as you continue to grow with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

CORE VALUES

Feb 11, 2021 - Better Living Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra Realty exhibits true Core Values that all employees are trained to stand by. I love this as it creates a fun and friendly dynamic where great customer service comes first!

Cons

I am still a new employee and have not found any legitimate cons

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. I'm so glad that you've enjoyed our values, company culture, and focus on customer experience during your time with us to date. We're always on the lookout for ways to further improve the experience of our team members, so if you spot any areas where we can do better in the future, please don't hesitate to speak up. Thanks again for providing the review here!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Jan 12, 2021 - Better Living Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Continued training, goal oriented, friendly environment, opportunities for advancement, great people!

Cons

Open Sundays, compensation seems to be a little under the industry average in my area, however solid benefits and culture make up for it!

Chief Operating Officer

The review is much appreciated, and it’s great to hear that you’re enjoying being a Venterra Team member, and the environment, benefits, and company culture! Compensation is definitely an important part of employee experience. While we adjust pay ranges based on industry benchmarking reports and consider adjustments during evaluation periods, I’d encourage you to have a candid conversation on the topic with your Community Manager, at any time. Thank you again for taking a moment to share your thoughts here!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Reviews