CIBC FSRII Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC FSRII Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.6

FSRII Interview

Interview

Focused on sales experience, not too difficult. Had to do a phone interview first. They asked standard questions to screen candidates. Once at in person interview they focused on sales, customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

FSRII Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC in March 2019.

Interview

apply online or through friend referral, first step is the phone interview, and then within one week you will get to know whether you get the chance for a one on one interview. make appointments for a one on one interview and then go for that one.

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Regina, SK) in February 2019.

Interview

2 managers will sit and ask questions to make sure you have sales experience and won't give hard time while working with them.

They also make sure you are not planning maternity/parental leaves in near future.

FSRII Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

it was a really wonderful interview for most of the candidates. I think everybody should know about financial statement more before the interviews. I hope this could work for most of candidates future interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward and comparatively quick then few other banks. I attend a open house session conducted by the bank and approached the seniors i met there to take my candidature ahead.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a difficult client?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (London, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

Very casual and informal .one on one with manager, then met other management. District manager involved as well. Not intimidating, more of a get to know your personality. I can’t think that anyone that showed enthusiasm would not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about targets   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Surrey, BC) in February 2017.

Interview

typical interview, basic question and scenario type situations. Was comfortable, and enjoyed speaking to the woman from human resources. Very professional, and well prepared to interview. CIBC staff are always friendly, and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview followed by an in person interview followed by a panned interview. Questions were easy, you just need to read the mission of the company and you are good to go. The panel interview was even more generic the lady had a paper that she asked questions of and thats it.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, about experience, irate customer things of that sort   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Essex, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Essex, ON) in April 2016.

Interview

Laid back, easy to talk to. Common sense questions geared to customer service and sales. I am sure it will vary based on the interviewers skills and abilities. Good experience overall

Interview Questions

• What is one thing not on your resume that we should know   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Kamloops, BC) in January 2016.

Interview

35 mins long. Good questions asked. Asked about short term and long term plan. Asked about expected salary. Asked questions on the resume submitted. Recruiter told me about her role and how long she has been in the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a good customer service and a bad one (and how did you resolve it). 35 mins long. Good questions asked. Asked about short term and long term plan. Asked about expected salary. Asked questions on the resume submitted.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.