CIBC Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,249 of over 1.2k interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CIBC

Application

I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Was contacted to do a phone interview. Then made it to the in-person interview stage where got to meet other candidates. Some interviewers were nice while others didn't seem to care.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you failed.
    1 Answer

CIBC

Application

I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Interviewers are nice, but questions are tough and very hard, many questions in short time, no time to think. cover all skills. Only one one round for contractor, CIBC previous experience will be helpful.

Interview Questions
  • In servlet, what is different of servlet config and servlet context.

CIBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

They contact me by phone and ask several questions regarding the sales experience and my future career plan. The questions are relative to my resume and most questions are relative to my past working experience. They also want to know my future career plan and why I was interested in the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIBC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Very negative experience. Interviewer was very unprepared and asked fairly inappropriate questions. First and second round were very positive but once I met with leadership the tone definitely changed for the worse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIBC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Only one round of telephonic interview. Technical and behavioural question. The senior manager was talking over call and asking questions. Nothing much basic technical questions. Then got a call to accept verbal offer and was aksed to accept verbal support offer and then they will send anything in writing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIBC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Hiring manager asked situational/roleplay questions. Also about past work experience as fsr. Asked me questions in order to check by ability to handle pressure while dealing with clients. Background and previous employment check takes some time after you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • Gave me a scenario and then did a roleplay on that by becoming the customer and I was the cashier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I interviewed at CIBC (North York, ON)

Interview

I have been interviewed with many many companies before, I’d say the screening interview I had with CIBC is by far THE WORST. The interviewer did not pay attention to the conversation at all. I was walking the interviewer through some of the projects and ML models that I’ve built. The interviewer cut me off, and asked, “Could you please tell me about a data science model that you’ve worked on?” Word... And it happened again... Eventually, I accepted an offer with a unicorn company. Yet I haven’t got any response back from CIBC. Overall very unpleasant experience. Will not consider CIBC in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIBC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Applied through school portal, first round on campus, super day in main office + evening cocktail. First round was two associates, and super day was two interviews back to back with MDs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CIBC

Application

I interviewed at CIBC

Interview

Asked about past experiences, asked about past colleagues, asked about handling cash in past. Asked about working weekends. Asked about working different shifts. Asked how to Deal with difficult clients. Asked if comfortable speaking on the phone

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Halifax, NS) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very quick and easy process first step was a phone call with recruitment officer then second interview was with 2 managers via Microsoft meetings it was quick and painless and they were very friendly

Interview Questions
  • How I felt my customer service skills would benefit them
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,249 Interviews