CIBC Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone + Face to Face, the interview took about one week including both phone and in person. I was refereed by one of the manager in the district. The interview questions are fair, covering many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online, then got telephone interview two days later, it went well, basic questions and go through my resume, more about my sales experience. then book face to face interview for next week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

called to scheduled a phone interview which was the next day of the call. have just done phone interview and waiting for notice of a rejection or next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why CIBC? Why FSR? What do you know about FSR? Are you ok with outbound calls? Any outbound call experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

A friend referred me and was called for an interview. There were two interviewers, one was the hiring manager and the other one was a branch manager. The hiring manager was a little dominant and it seemed like he had already made his mind about who he wanted to hire as I was the last candidate to be interviewed that day. His mannerism told me that the interview was a mere formality.

Interview Questions

• 1. How will you sell foreign currency to customers at the airport branch
      2. How will you turn the airport staff into customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Saskatoon, SK) in October 2013.

Interview

Went to CIBC Open house, brought my resume with me, District manager greeted me. She take a look at my resume and ask some questions.
    Second day, Human resource interviewed me and offerred me the second interview. Then later on that week, district manager phoned me and informed me to start my work

Interview Questions

• Q: What brought you to CIBC
      Q: How do you handle client't complaint
      Q:How do you achieve your targets   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

There were three stages in the interview process. It was an an interactive interview with the HR representative. The second step was with the on-boarding manager. The third stage was with a panel which includes some banking centre leaders.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC) in January 2015.

Interview

First asked to complete questionairre online, then received brief phone interview, then in person interview, then was told got the position. Training was for 30 days and probation was 3 months

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how did you deal with irate customer, employee, tell us about sales history   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Kamloops, BC) in May 2015.

Interview

three rounds. Very Informal. They had mentioned they are hiring me before the position came up. They just wanted the position to be filled I guess as no one wanted to apply in those locations.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview and one in person interview. Both went pretty smoothly. Interviewers were respectful and patient and made the process very simple. They kept it conversational and made the candidate very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think are necessary for this role?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

It was a great process! Quick, painless and actually fun.

Negotiation

I told them I wanted more and they said OK and offered me more.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.