CIBC Financial Services Representative II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Financial Services Representative II Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC) in January 2014.

Interview

D'abord une Entrevue téléphonique, puis quelques jours plutard un autre appel pour connaître mes disponibilités pour entrevue en personne.
L'intervieweur me mentionne que j'aurai une réponse d'ici 1 semaine mais j'ai été rappelé le lendemain pour une offre

Interview Questions

• Croyez vous être à mesure d'effectuer cet emploi?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Coquitlam, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Coquitlam, BC) in March 2015.

Interview

I am participating their open house. So you get roughly 10 mins interview with the HR and then I got phone interview and then the official interview, takes me 2 weeks to get that position

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult time for your previous sales experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes they will ask expecting salary and normally they offer you the medium salary range first ( for people who have banking experience they normally offer more )

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 3 components to the interviewing process. 1) Phone interview 2) In-person Manager interview 3) HR-interview. They all ask the same questions in regards to your experience with conflict management, cold calling, sales and customer service. Be prepared for scenario questions and you may only have 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you helped a costumer solve an issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase as this is an entry -level position.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Mississauga, ON) in April 2016.

Interview

First telephone interview, basically questions about your knowledge about the job and your former working experience. Required certain certificates. 2:1 face to face interview, one of them is hr, the other is banking center leader. A lot of scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter approached me after I posted my resume on Indeed. She referred me to her colleague, who contacted me after one week through email.
    - Phone interview: basic question - background, related experience and availability
    - Face interview: In person with district hiring manager - similar to what HR asked and he would let you know whether you get hired or not immediately. No negotiation on salary.

PS. Background check is a headache.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

got an telephone interview from hr, the interview was about 10-15 mins. was offered to come in for face to face interview. the face to face interview was about 30 mins. overall positive experience. the HR staff was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Q: tell me one suggestion you gave that made a difference at your current role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Kitchener, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

Was working as CSR before. Applied FSR intake program via company's carrer website. District manager seated up interview for me. Basically all interview questions centered around your sales record and sales skills.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me how did you managed client complain.
      2. Tell me how did you handle unhappy client.
      3. What did you do to achieve your target.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2012.

Interview

Internet application, phone interview, in person from HR, than at branch. I applied several times, but my file had been "held" because of my age. Once that flag was removed, the process moved very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Mine were entirely on sales experience -- not specifics -- just that you "feel you understand" this is like a car dealer and the lobby and phone calls are designed to get "the people in the seat".   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was crazy .. I applied and interviewed for a Management role .. but the final interview was for a simple banking role. They explained that I could apply for a better role immediate, and said they would give me the maximum allowed for the position to make it up to me.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in November 2015.

Interview

Hired internally after one year as a teller. Interviewed by one guy, very easy interview. There was quite a daily in the hiring process because of short staff in the branches for tellers.

Interview Questions

• What are the main things you would do in this role to be successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Kitchener, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

The process took 2-3 weeks, the first interview was over the phone to discuss your resume, the second interview was in Kitchener with the District Manager and one person from recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How you handle a difficult client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Read the job position very well and make sure your skill and experience match with the position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.