CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

there was two phone interviews the fist just getting to know you as a person and qualifying you for he position, the second more technical questions and going through the interview . the last one is face to face which included knowledge based questions and a role play

Interview Questions

• describe and difficult situation that you have handled   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a telephone interview. Then I had an interview in a branch.

Interview Questions

• Decsribe a time when you provided exeptional customer service   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC in November 2008.

Interview

They were all very nice people and all very quiet. I got to speak my mind and show off exactly how much I knew about the bank and the position. I was on time and I walked into a board room with my panel. I thought it was strange to have a panel, but don't be intimidated by that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB) in August 2010.

Interview

telephone interview first, followed by a reference check, and waiting for the panel interview now. Questions like, why do you choose CIBC. Tell me a time that you have exceeded customers expectation, how do they react. Tell me a time you made a mistake. The HR consultant will go through your resume to ask related questions. I was asked 5 references.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you made mistakes   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in July 2007.

Interview

I registered online and applied online through their website. I was asked to submit a resume along with the application and simply uploaded a Word document. The application was a drop-box variety questionaire and was fairly generic and basic. The entire process was quick and painless. The review was done in less then a week and I got a call from CIBC to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that you think will make you successful in the customer service/banking industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Moncton, NB) in March 2008.

Interview

Easy job interview process if you have a know connection with the company, questions such as previous problem solving skills used and minor sales experience. The big question relates to problem solving and the ability to learn how to manage customers accounts in a timely an professional manner

Interview Questions

• What you do to resolve such a problem. Customer has no money in account but wants to withdraw 100 dollors today   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very little compensation negotiation they off the typical salary staing that with continous results and tenured year worked a annual salary bonus will be included

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I interviewed at CIBC (Regina, SK) in September 2012.

Interview

first got a phone interview for about 20 minutes. One week later a branch manager called to sechdule another interview. Two person interviewed me for about 1 hours. Questions are pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2 are you a team leader or a team memeber?
      3 list three important skills that you can bring to this position.
      4 what's your understanding of CSR
      5 give a time when you made a mistatke
      6 give a example of how you turned a negative customer service into a postive one   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB) in September 2014.

Interview

go to the bank job fair directly and there are bunch of people waiting here, get a number and waiting to be called. Wait about 30 mins and the interviewer will come and take you to the room. Very briefly opening and start to ask you questions.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Interview

apply online, submit your resume,after couple days or even week, get email confirm the interview date, 1 phone call, 1 interview with 2 manager. after 1 week get a phone call tell you the result

Interview Questions

• if i m a customer come in, and how would you introduce the visa card to me .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.