CIBC CSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC CSR Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.5

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

I got the invitation to the phone interview after 1 week of application on online. The phone interview were about 15mins, the HR was very friendly and polite. She asked me about the question of self-introduction and previous experiences and one behavior question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by an in person interview with three members in the panel. Overall it was a good experience. The interviewers were really great and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Online or In person application, followed by a telephonic round. Then there was an In person interview with Manager and Senior Manager. Telephonic round went for about 30 minutes and in person interview went for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?
      Tell us about a time you faced rift with your colleague?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC) in July 2018.

Interview

It was not that tough and they ask things related to customer service experience. They were trying to find the link of my old experience to the role at Cibc

Anonymous Employee in Flesherton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Flesherton, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

They were friendly, asked typical job interview questions. I felt comfortable talking to them so that was nice instead of feeling interrogated. There were 2 people in the room with me - the manager and a Financial Service Rep. Intetview took maybe thirty minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you had to deal with a bad experience for a client? What did you do? How did it turn out in the end?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

Took one week to process after applying online one week. Before telephone interview they would sent an email to schedule the interview. After that it took one week for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• what's your strength and weakness?personal behavior. Why you choose cibc ? Why do you want to apply this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC) in February 2018.

Interview

I went to a CIBC career open event had a short 10mins interview. They phoned me the next day to schedule an in-person interview. The interview was okay, manager was nice and commented my interview was pretty strong but they have a few other candidates that needs to be interviewed. Phoned me in the next day and said they picked another more experienced candidate and said to put my application to another branch.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in May 2017.

Interview

The application process jas to be completed online through the job portal. If selected, there will be a pre-screening phone interview followed by a one-on-one interview with hiring manager. There is also a small case solving assessment.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like Why do you want to work for CIBC? Where do you see yourself in a few years? etc. Plus a few behavioural questions related to customer service.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in January 2017.

Interview

Chatting a lot about sales techniques. Educational experience. How do you create a relaxing atmosphere for the clients? How do you find your clients' needs? Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me? Gave me advice on how to conduct sales rep interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a relaxing atmosphere for the clients?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got email for a phone interview after approx. 20-30 days. After the interview, the recruiter refer me to one of the branch and ask me to wait for your branch manager to call.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions. Such as, what would you do if you clients is yelling at you? What would you do if you have a conflict with your clients? How do you get along with your colleagues?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.