CIBC CSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC CSR Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.5

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by an in person interview with three members in the panel. Overall it was a good experience. The interviewers were really great and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Flesherton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Flesherton, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

They were friendly, asked typical job interview questions. I felt comfortable talking to them so that was nice instead of feeling interrogated. There were 2 people in the room with me - the manager and a Financial Service Rep. Intetview took maybe thirty minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you had to deal with a bad experience for a client? What did you do? How did it turn out in the end?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC) in January 2013.

Interview

HR Agency screening, hiring manager screening, skill test, running through the resume, previous job experience questions, skill set questions, technology awareness questions, work life balance questions, attitude questions, team playing skills questions

Interview Questions

• How do you manage an enraged co-worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got email for a phone interview after approx. 20-30 days. After the interview, the recruiter refer me to one of the branch and ask me to wait for your branch manager to call.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions. Such as, what would you do if you clients is yelling at you? What would you do if you have a conflict with your clients? How do you get along with your colleagues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in May 2017.

Interview

The application process jas to be completed online through the job portal. If selected, there will be a pre-screening phone interview followed by a one-on-one interview with hiring manager. There is also a small case solving assessment.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like Why do you want to work for CIBC? Where do you see yourself in a few years? etc. Plus a few behavioural questions related to customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Catharines, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Saint Catharines, ON) in July 2015.

Interview

Hr made it very hard to start, they make you jump hoops as the managers don't hire directly. Once in the company is easy to promote within. But in the interview as an opening job out of university should be enough without needed other teller experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had the interview in a branch with branch manager a few weeks later. A few behavioral questions plus some discussion about resume. The whole interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in January 2017.

Interview

Chatting a lot about sales techniques. Educational experience. How do you create a relaxing atmosphere for the clients? How do you find your clients' needs? Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me? Gave me advice on how to conduct sales rep interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you create a relaxing atmosphere for the clients?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB).

Interview

Online or In person application, followed by a telephonic round. Then there was an In person interview with Manager and Senior Manager. Telephonic round went for about 30 minutes and in person interview went for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?
      Tell us about a time you faced rift with your colleague?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Halifax, NS) in June 2014.

Interview

phone interview, then met both assistant manager and branch manager in person. nice person there which make me relax and comfortable. mostly behavior questions, walked though the resume interact with them

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.