Operations analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Operations analyst Interview Questions

operations analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

all the usual questions - what are your strengths and weaknesses. what negative experience at a previous job did you right and how. etc.

4 Answers

Hi there....can you please explain about excel ans sap questions...i have a interview next week...thanks

hi rajesh - I didn't have any questions about sap, but they did give me an excel test where they provided a chart already made and printed out, and asked me to recreate it using the program. pretty standard excel stuff, i'd say intermediate level at most - most difficult thing was sum function if I remember correctly.

Thanks buddy...if you remember please let me know what they asked in the interview....thanks alot

Cases all focused on 1 of the 3 sides of the business, so try to brainstorm all the different problems that Dashers, Customers and Merchants face.

4 Answers

write a c# method to bring pairs of integers that sum up to 10 from an array of integers.

3 Answers

Tell me about a conflict that you had with a co-worker

2 Answers

Given 2 SQL tables: users with (name,userid), blacklist with (userid), create a sql query that will only allow non-blacklisted users to login.

2 Answers

A textbox on a webpage takes an integer order for water bottles from a customer. Minimum order of 5, over 100 water bottles and you get a discount. What unit tests would you perform to ensure the validity of this textbox?

2 Answers

Can you work under pressure?

2 Answers

Have you operated heavy equipment before.

2 Answers

Did not really have any hard questions. (Interviewer no longer with the company)

2 Answers

Sales test and math questions

110 of 956 Interview Questions