Data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Data analyst Interview Questions

data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked computer skill questions to determine my computer use skill level. They also asked several questions relating to analysis work. They asked me to provide examples of when I worked as part of a team and when I worked alone. How did I manage stress and what type of environment I like to work, and where I see myself in a couple of years and what my career aspirations are. The questions were not always easy but the HR contractor was very patient and gave me examples of situations so that I could think about the questions and answer them in the best way. The HR contractor made the interview process fun. When I left the interview I was not stressed at all which is unusual for me as I am a perfectionist.

2 Answers

The HR contractor provided examples and gave me time to answer them. I answered them honestly. I gave them examples of various work assignments I had at school and they seemed satisfied with my answers.

This is a fake post created by a temporary HR employee that is attempting to create a positive reference for herself.

What is your experience with data?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at the company?

1 Answer

This question will test some basic knowledge of SQL. The first four questions should not take more than an hour to complete.

1 Answer

introduce yourself, brief summary of the company, ask why you are here, are you illegal to work in canada? what is your goals in next 3,5,10 years?

Whiteboard interview

1 Answer

Why are you applying to this position?

1 Answer

Describe a project that you have done as a data analyst Strength Weaknesses Any question you want to ask

multiple choices and coding questions were given online for 30 minutes

1 Answer

What skill set do you bring to the table....etc.

110 of 395 Interview Questions