JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

JetBlue Interview Questions

Interviews at JetBlue

2.8

Ticketing/Gate Agent Interview

Interview

Rigorous. Initially when the posting opened, an online quiz, followed in a week by an automated phone interview, then a couple weeks later a group interview.... it was a lot for an entry level job

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had a difficult customer and how you handled the response.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Web-based questions, phone interviews, then an in person group interview. They make the group interview as comfortable as possible for everyone and you will get a chance to prove that you deserve the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? what are some of the jetblue values you identify with?   Answer Question

Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring process is very easy and transparent. The company focuses on organizational fit and culture to decide whom they hire. Personality is key during the interview and they look at referrals. You also have to take a personality and a reading or comprehension written assessment. I was promoted twice in two years but on average internal promotion is a challenge. On the good side, they offer flight benefits and a decent 401K plan, but the salaries are average or below.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JetBlue (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

30 min sit down with the interviewer. Was asked questions about my background, my skill set and also some thought provoking questions. There are no limits on what the questions may include

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself from 1 to 10 in SQL?   Answer Question
    • When would you book the flight for thanksgiving so it would be the cheapest?   Answer Question
    • If someone leaves you with all the data in the company alone overnight, what do you do with that data?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

First Phone Interview, Then two round virtual interview. Interview was really straight forward and person were nice.
    At first, they sent me a email to ask iff I'm still interested in the position.
    Then meet with team manager, also another around with HR

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Initial Application, Video Interview, Blue Review. It takes some time and everyone's timeline is different. I suggest getting added to JetBlue Facebook groups. Very helpful! Do your research on the company as well! Read the websites, ask questions in the facebook group, and look at glassdor!

Interview Questions

• Given three situational/personal questions and two informational questions   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied January 1st & received an email for the questionnaire & video interview on January 5th. Heard back today January 27th for Blue Review in NY February 12th. Super excited! If anyone else is going as well maybe we can meet up beforehand!

Ground Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carolina, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Carolina, PR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It takes about a month, first you apply online and three weeks later you receive an assessment, after that if you are selected they'll send you an invitation for a face to face interview. It is a group interview.

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

email basics questions and call call simulator pretending answering calls to customers needs and requirements, tasks, and work orders track shipping etc personality test and call simulators based in work experience.

Interview Questions

• personality test and call simulators based in work experience. email basics questions and call call simulator pretending answering calls to customers needs and requirements, tasks, and work orders track shipping etc   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Video Interview / Questionnaire, then invite to Blue Review. Applied online during requisition window, received notice that I was invited to complete a Video interview and questionnaire, then was invited to face to face interview about 10 days later. My face to face interview was scheduled for 2 months after the initial invite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to accommodate a customer issue without having the necessary tools to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.