Zocdoc Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 563 of over 563 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Terrible process, hiring criteria was undefined for a role that was undefined. After going through four rounds of interviews I discovered this department was one that would rather put out fires as they came rather than prepare ahead.

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

The interview process was 5 stages. I had to take time off of work, 5+ hours cumulatively, just to be brushed off in the final round. This interview process is broken.

Interview Questions
  • How did previous experience prepare you for this role
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Zocdoc

Join the conversation on

Tech

330.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Zocdoc~250247
Join the conversation on

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

The HR and Manager gave a clarity on the process, interviewed in the right way. However the Team Lead round was not done in a proper way. Even if you answer them correctly, it is not something they want to hear and will not proceed with your profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Multiple rounds, but everyone seemed down to earth. All interviews were virtual. Questions were both personality based and more intricate based on your expertise. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

I came on here to read reviews to see if others have had the same experience that I did. I was initially interviewed about two years ago for this position, and did not advance to second round. Recently, I decided to apply for this role again, and once again, was invited for an interview. I scheduled for last week, and had to reschedule due to an emergency. Per the recruiter, this was no problem at all, and she sent me the link to book another time slot. After my date was changed, the recruiter calls me on the original interview day (once again, had an emergency appt that day to take care of) and due to poor reception could not hear her and thought it was a wrong number call. After hearing her message, I emailed her to apologize and let her know that I had bad service and that my date was already changed the day before. Instead of apologizing to me, she went completely silent. I rescheduled the interview for today and about 40 mins prior, she texts me saying that my interview will be pushed back a whole 45 mins. I took 20 minutes from my job to be available for the interview, so obviously I was unable to push back the time on my end. I let her know, and asked if she would be available the next day instead. Again, complete silence afterwards. No apology given either of the two times that this happened. This is completely unfair to those who DESERVE a chance to an interview. Also, by reading the other reviews, seems like this isn't the place for hardworking, intelligent, and determined individuals to be at since people are not valued from the begninning and are ghosted multiple times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

They have a disorganized process, the recruiting team was slow to respond with updates and also did not follow up when I was told I was progressing to the next round

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zocdoc in Aug. 2022

Interview

There are 5 Rounds of Interview. 1. Basic {ReactJS Related Questions} 2. Culture Fit 3. Manager Fit 4. System Design 5. Coding Interview. Totally waste of time, How much good you gave interview , They will reject, This interview only for their advertisement. Don't go this trap Save your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview a few weeks out. The interviewer missed the first interview (I took the day off work). It was rescheduled for the next week. The next week, I again took the day off, he calls 10 minutes past the interview time. The first question is if I've reviewed the compensation for the position from the email I received. I never received an email with salary. It is non-negotiable 35K a year with 15K a year in potential commission. I removed myself from the process there. Overall, this was a complete waste of my time and I'm pissed that I took 2 days off work to learn that.

Interview Questions
  • Did you review the email with the compensation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune)

Interview

A complete waste of time. The process is ridiculously lengthy for a role that pays under $20/hr. You will go through four rounds of interviews, one consisted of 2 interviews in one day. I was then given a generic email saying they had moved on with another candidate. In this climate, its grotesque to put someone (especially one with over 15 years of experience) through such a strenuous process, to then not be chosen. 4 interviews for an entry-level low paying job is truly mind-boggling, and tells me everything I need to know about this company. Annoyed I even wasted my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nowhere, OK

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Nowhere, OK)

Interview

I had my first 30 minute screening with HR who was knowledgable and kind. Shortly after I had a 30 minute interview with Hiring manager (little experience). This person seemed kind and passionate about their role. Then I waited 1 week for them to go on vacation and come back where I spent another 2 hours. Everything seemed great until I interviewed again with the hiring manager. This time they were short and stressed. My interview with their boss ran over. As this was an onboarding role with ongoing training, I spoke about mostly about onboarding and was cut off with a clap and told they had no worries about onboarding but were concerned about ongoing training instead. It is the directors and managers Role to develop onboarding and continued training programs. If an organization doesn’t know how to do that, hire new leaders or a consultant. Your directs should not own that, No two interviewers defined the audience the same either

Viewing 1 - 10 of 563 Interviews