Interview Question

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

-New York, NY

JetBlue

Why do u want to work for JetBlue

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

18 Answers

June 30

Anonymous on

Why are they taking so long? Have you contact them? Did you do your background and drug test

Anonymous on

April interviewee, how long after your interview, did they contact you regarding bkgrd n fp? on

Hey I also interviewed on June 30, has anyone heard anything back yet

Anonymous on

Anyone hear anything from the June 30 interview yet?

I'm june 30th too...nothing yet

Anonymous on

Yes my interview was on April 24th and then about a week later I got an email saying they would like to move forward and then sent me another email to complete the background check. Then after I had completed my background check, I kept on checking online at sterling to see if that was done or not. So after a whole month my background check was finally done and it says passed online and since then I been waiting for a call from JetBlue. I tried to contact HR but they said they don't know any further updates . They said they will call when everything is completed .!!!! I wish they had a straight answer instead of just keep people hanging somewhere.

April interviewee on

Oh forgot add that I have done my drug test as well within the same week of my background check !!! I don't know if this is normal ? But yes it has been 3 months !!!!! And I'm still hoping to hear from them . If they were to reject me they would of done so long ago but I don't know what it is that they taking so long

April interviewee on

Hey guys what airport location was this position for? I currently work at JFK and would really like a position with JetBlue yet i dont see any openings online is there another way to get a interview?

Jodie on

No, no other ways you will have to wait until they post and check constantly because they post the job and bring it down right away !!!

Anonymous on

Hey everyone I was interview on June 18, and I still waiting for the company Sterling to do my background check. Make sure all your job history is accurate. I'm still waiting for them to responded me if everything is good. Good luck y'all

Anni on

Love the warmth feeling u get being in the environment

Anonymous on

When was your interview? I wa interviewed June 18 and i am Waiting as well !!!

Anonymous on

Nope nothing yet I'm so nervous

Anonymous on

Hey guys!! My interview was in April and I'm still waiting for my orientation date! So good luck to both of you!

Anonymous on

3 months !!!! ThAt is crazy !!!!!!

Anonymous on

My GO was june 30th too...they said within one week...nothing yet...you?

Anonymous on

Hey you guys, I went to a job fair on July 31st and a recruiter told me to apply that day when I got home. Unfortunately life got in the way, and between my two part time jobs and my 2 year old monster, I just got to the page today. It's 6 days later, and the posting is not up anymore. =( Anyone know when the cutoff date was and how often they put this job offer up?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.