Technology analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Technology analyst Interview Questions

technology analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you willing to work 80 hours a week?

6 Answers

Yes, partner responded "do you know how many hours that is per day?"

Provided I have something to lie down for a few hours every day with enough coffee.

I just got hired there as a bra, easily willing to work the 80 hours. Never saw a company that treats you with so much respect and trust right out of the gate. Also spend a lot of money per employee in technology which most people don't know and don't care about. I know and appreciate it as even if a company has the money, most won't spend it. Deloitte realizes their people are their biggest asset.

15 minute technical written test around various computing technologies. How would you prioritize your work load? How do you keep up with technology? Why do you think we should hire you?

4 Answers

What was an example of a project you worked on and what went wrong if anything?

4 Answers

What is the function of the grep command

2 Answers

There is a large communication disconnect between Montreal and Calgary, are you OK with that?

What is your skill level in Websphere in a scale of 1-10

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Talk about a time where you asked your manager (or other senior members) for help for a technical problem you were having and what happened?

1 Answer

Who are our competitors?

2 Answers

If you have an array of numbers and a sum, how can you check if any two numbers in that array add up to that sum?

2 Answers

- How do you determine contents of the fifth last element of an array of an unknown size? - What is a hashmap? - What is polymorphism? - What is inheritance? The answers the interviewer seemed to respond positively to (if at all) were the ones that were accompanied by an example. I learnt from that and have found that to be true in subsequent interviews with other companies as well.

110 of 703 Interview Questions