Canadian Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Canadian Tire

2.3

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amos, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Amos, QC) in January 2012.

Interview

J'ai appliqué en personne et ils m'ont pris en entrevue tout de suite. Le manager m'a posé quelques questions de base très facile sur mes précédents emplois et ma scolarité. Il y a eu quelques questions faciles également pour voir comment je réagissait à diverses situations au service à la clientèle. L'entretien a duré une dizaine de minute et j'ai été engagé immédiatement.

Interview Questions

• Qu'est-ce que tu fais si un client se fâche contre toi pour un erreur d'affichage de prix?   1 Answer

Commis Aux Pieces Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Sarre, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (La Sarre, QC) in October 2009.

Interview

entrevue par le gerant rien a dire vraiment entrevue simple a l epoque et dison quil ne devais pas etre trop difficile car perssone ne vien donner son nom pour la job de commis aux pieces car le salaire est pas tres bon si ont compare a d autres commerce

Interview Questions

• pas vraiment de question piege, demandé mes experience ect ect   1 Answer

Negotiation

il mont demander quelle salaire que jaimerais avoir et jai fait l offre ils sont acceptés car il navait pas d autre choix

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

You go in to posh office talk to the boss who is fat , smoking a fat Cuban cigar. smile , answer a few idiotic questions and scenarios. if they like the way your breath smells they may hire you.

Interview Questions

• when you get up in the morning what trouser leg do you put on first right or left? This is not a trick question.   5 Answers

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview process took almost 2 months. The first step was a phone interview with their HR specialist. That person asked me about my previous experience and the scope of my current role. Then I had 3 additional interviews at their head office in Toronto, one with the hiring manager, one with the AVP of Marketing and a final interview with a couple of Brand Managers that worked on the same team. The first one was focused on my qualifications for the role, whereas the other two were more about fit and my career plans.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a project from start to finish   Answer Question

Journeyman Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sechelt, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Sechelt, BC) in November 2015.

Interview

interview sounded promising as usual. Received a telephone interview first, shortly afterwards made the interview in person. they noted plenty of work and benefits, eg: bonuses, profit sharing and more career advancements.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were related to work topic, automotive mechanic skill sets.   1 Answer

Stock Boy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindsay, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Lindsay, ON) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied when I was a high school student, able to work part time. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses. I was told that as a student I would have to work my way up to an actual department. I started off on carry-out. Pushing carts into the store and helping customers bring things to their vehicle. After six months here, the store Dealer promoted me to Logistics and Fast Find because of my work ethic and performance. I would never leave this department, it has many, many perks.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grimsby, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Grimsby, ON) in April 2014.

Interview

Not a long process, very nice and easy to talk to. Was hired fairly quickly which was good I didn't have to sit and wait. Started within a couple of weeks.

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a good experience with Candian Tire. very organized. Recruiter, team manager and team members are very nice! they make you feel comfortable during the interview.
    1. Recruiter telephone screening.
    2. Team manager and team members in-person interview.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Saskatoon, SK) in November 2017.

Interview

very relaxed and straight forward Asked very direct questions that didn't need a lot of explication to answer explained the job well and how it is a warehouse position you could still be assisting customers up front

Interview Questions

• Asked about what i liked and disliked about previous jobs, what made decide to apply with them. and what i was looking for in a job   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in April 2008.

Interview

I went into the customer service desk with my resume. I was asked to fill out an application which was pretty standard. Afterwards, received a phone 2 to 3 days later. Did an in-person interview at the store and was hired about five days later.

Very basic questions were asked, tell us about yourself, experience and skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, pretty standard minimum wage position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.