Canadian Tire Category Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canadian Tire Category Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview then in person interview. All of which took a long time to hear back from the HR department. It was an extremely slow and experience and I had to follow up with the HR representative at least twice a week to get a response.

Interview Questions

• If you had to market a light bulb that lasted a lifetime, how would you do it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Category Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Not a hard interview, they hire new grads most of the time. They have behavioral questions to see what personality you have. If you aspire to be a category manager, or learn about retail, this role is for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to deal with a challenging situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a 20 minute phone interview. Talked to a super nice and friendly lady. She didn't seem to know much when I countered questions. For example she asked me the commands I use in Excel. I responded Vlookup, pivot tables, filters, etc. Asked her what commands I would be using, she had no clue how to use excel.

Got a lot of basic interview questions. Nothing to hard.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.