Canadian Tire Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canadian Tire Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Mississauga, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview which took place for more than 30 mins
followed by a 1 on 1 interview. The final round was a group discussion where there will a role play event you as a customer and client

Interview Questions

• What you can bring to the table from your previous experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and after two days I received a call for an interview. The interview was scheduled for the next day at 9:45am and I went in a few minutes early. The interview was very short, no longer than 10 minutes, but it seemed to have gone well. Both managers were nice and the interview was more of a conversation and they showed me how their equipment worked to help customers. They spoke to me as if I was already hired, however that was a week ago and I haven’t received a call back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Since you’re commited to schoolwork and sports, how would you be able to work this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, however you can always drop off your CV at Customer Service Desk. The HR might be able to interview immediately depending on the availability of the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Very easy, applied online got a call the same day to come in for an interview. Asked very basic questions like availability and past experience, they offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell about your past experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in June 2018.

Interview

They brought us to a room in the store to ask us questions about our resumes and why we wanted to work at the store but they want full-time workers so be warned

Interview Questions

• What was one problem that you have run into in a group setting and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Filled in the application form although most of the information was in my resume that had already been submitted. Was asked which positions I was willing to work in. Was told which positions they were looking for staff to cover.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple. It only took around 10-15 minutes with maximum 10 questions. The first and most important question was “Tell me a little bit about yourself “. If you can hook them on with that answer, you will gain the confidence to do a great job with the rest of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pointe-Claire, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Pointe-Claire, QC) in September 2017.

Interview

Friendly, lasted around 15 minutes. The questions weren't hard at all. It's just like having a conversation with an acquaintance. The manager takes notes and sometimes even comments on your points in a friendly way.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Really simple, asked basic questions that anyone can answer. It had no scenario questions. This was a long time ago, things have probably changed over the past few years. Just know the reason you would want to work for CT, Weaknesses and Strengths.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

I dropped my resume in person, then HR contacted me after one week, interview in person, they will let me know after they had contacted my references, which took 2 weeks, & the next weekend I was working.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.