Canadian Tire Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canadian Tire Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

You get a phone call to come down for an interview if your resume catches their eyes. They are looking for Canadian experience even if it is of 3-4 Months.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself, Strength, Weakness, Availability   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Interview went pretty nice. Manager was quite friendly and listening to what you had to say. Few questions were asked. I replied them and they were quite flexible with timing and everything.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

I was invited for an in-person interview after submitting an application in person. They asked about my experience with customer service and asked a few situational questions about how I'd interact with customers. They also cared about availability.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Basic interview, I showed up with my resume and they just asked me the generic questions (like what are my strengths and weeknesses, what would you do in this situation, etc)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in July 2019.

Interview

Very positive interview experience, they mostly just asked me questions to get to know me. I had two separate interviews and the managers were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Winnipeg, MB) in April 2019.

Interview

As others have said, the interview process was very easy. The manager who interviewed me could tell I was nervous and did very well at making me feel comfortable. Other interviews I’ve done felt more like an interrogation with a list of questions, but this was a very casual conversation. The manager didn’t care about the typical customer service-based questions and just wanted to get to know me as a person.

Anonymous Employee in Midtown Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Midtown Toronto, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

when you apply online, they will call you in if your a candidate, and they will start asking you stuff from there. they will ask you for your sin number and direct deposit banking information. they will try and get to know you, but they are not good with instructions, they tell you what to do once, and when you ask for help it is not given.

Interview Questions

• how far do you live?   Answer Question
    • do you participate in any sports/extra curricular activities that might hinder you from working?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and the questions asked were also really simple. The interviewer was friendly and was easy to talk to. The interview was just me and the interviewer in the patio section in Canadian Tire and was not formal. The uniform there is black jeans and the uniform shirt so the attire I wore was a nice shirt and black jeans.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Calgary, AB) in December 2017.

Interview

It was quick and comfortable, and they asked your typical interview questions. The HR Manager had great follow up questions and played off your energy. As long as you're comfortable, you will be okay

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to be strong in the face of adversity   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Ottawa, ON) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview with only around 10 basic questions. Easy atmosphere, interviewer was friendly, and they went over wages with me. Offered a position, but declined.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be good customer service in a store?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.