Canadian Tire Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canadian Tire Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Calgary, AB) in July 2014.

Interview

It was an informal interview held at the counter for the Outdoor Living (hunting, fishing and camping) department. It was less than 10 minutes where I explained I never had any retail experience, but I had my PAL which was a requirement for the position at the hunting counter. The manager said he had no problems with that and that he will provide the training I needed.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, PE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, PE) in August 2018.

Interview

Depending on what location you go to is not the most professional. Almost anyone can accomplish an interview and get a job there. The interviews are also usually very rushed which may not be the best technique. Management is not the best.

Anonymous Employee in Swift Current, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Swift Current, SK) in September 2014.

Interview

I came in here to interview for my first job ever and the people who interviewed me were very welcoming, friendly, and informative. It was a great experience and it made me really want to work here

Interview Questions

• One of the questions they asked me was " What are you looking for out of this job?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ancaster, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Ancaster, ON).

Interview

Went personally to the sports manager to apply for the position, which I heard about from a friend who worked in the department. The manager seemed interested that I had sports experience but was not currently involved in any. I was called the same week for an interview and heard that I got the job exactly one week from that time.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the department manager after asking him about working at Canadian Tire. I applied and gave the manager my application. He then set me up for an interview with himself at a later date. Standard questions on situations with customers. When I was available for work. Very relaxed and easy to talk to. The interview went well and was told I should wait for a call but they had others to interview. A week or so later I was called for a second interview to see the store manager. Similar questions on situations with customers and other staff and how long I intended to work for them. Then I was told about my wage, future benefits etc. Pretty relaxed interview. A few days later got a call to see if I want the job.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in August 2015.

Interview

HR lady has no interview questions in person, just handed me a sheet that asked me my personal interests (to decide what department id fit best in) and working experience

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Winnipeg, MB) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a friendly sit down in a conference room. The manager spoke to me about what I should expect if I got the job. They gave me both pros and cons about the department they were interviewing me for and reassured me that everyone being interviewed was on an even playing field. They answered all of my questions and covered all the bases. Very helpful and informative.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.