Tucows Reviews

Found 198 of over 210 reviews

4.2
Tucows President, CEO, and Director Elliot Noss
Elliot Noss
Pros
  • "flexible hours and work from home days - pretty self-explanatory(in 27 reviews)

• "Working at Tucows has given me the chance to collaborate with a great design team(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Tucows embraces video conferencing quite a lot - maybe too much(in 14 reviews)

• "The day to day work flow was very repetitive, no room for growth, felt like ground hog day(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

288.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Tucows~6018
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Aug 5, 2022 - Software Support Analyst in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great business ethics. Has employees' well-being at heart and tries to do the right thing.

Cons

Might take a while to get rid of underperforming employees.

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A very inclusive and open company

Jun 29, 2022 - Full Stack Developer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

After 10 years of interviewing, the interview process in tucows was one of the most humane interview processes I have been part of in the past few years. This is a company which truly believes in remote first policy and doesn't make you go through insane hoops. The interview for my role was multiple meetings and an overall understanding of the thought process of the candidate. Every team member I interacted was transparent and quite well versed in their domain. Cynthia was an excellent guide throughout the process. Prepared me for each step with clear and good instructions.

Cons

None I can think of.

3. 3.0

Internet Technical Advisor

Jul 12, 2022 - Technical Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work ethics and good people oriented

Cons

Salary increase is low 3% increase per year

4. 5.0

Customer Onboarding agent

Jun 9, 2022 - Customer Onboarding
      Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off, room to grow

Cons

I have no cons presently, the best

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful professionals, amazing humans!

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thriving and exciting work environment! Not only do we get to work with outstanding professionals, but also, and especially, amazing humans and friends. It's an exceptional place to become your best professional and personal self.

Cons

Not much to add here, but I guess somewhat negative is the lack of clear processes. Although this also allows us to have more flexibility, and get more creative and innovative in the ways we operate.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Amazing workspace which cares about every single employee

Jun 1, 2022 - Staff Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible work conditions. Great people relation. People are entrusted to make decisions and all opinions are heard.

Cons

None, none, none, none and none.

7. 5.0

Awesome

Jun 1, 2022 - Customer Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Staff! Great Culture! Great Perks!

Cons

None that I have experienced

8. 4.0

Good company

Jun 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and nice benefits

Cons

no to share at the moment

9. 5.0

Welcoming company

May 26, 2022 - Customer Service Advisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tucows employees are friendly and tend to look after each other. You can work remotely from the start which is great. The company is always evolving, so what you do with the company evolves with it. They always keep you informed of what's going on. Benefits are good. They give you two months of schedule so you have time to plan out your time off. Decent amount of time off. Options for mobility within the company.

Cons

Claiming benifits is confusing right now (stretched over more than one company). There's a lot of information availible to you so it's easy to get lost if you aren't used to it. Yearly raises are quite low and lacking in my opinion and do not match inflation.

Continue reading
    10. 5.0

Excellent Company

May 5, 2022 - Social Media Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, WFH, feels like a small company

Cons

Communication between teams is lacking

Viewing 1 - 10 of 198 Reviews

Tucows Reviews FAQs

Tucows has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 210 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Tucows to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tucows employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tucows. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

87% of Tucows employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tucows 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tucows to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Tucows Job Seekers