PointClickCare Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

PointClickCare Reviews

Found 273 reviews

3.9
Pros
  • "The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance(in 24 reviews)

• "An awesome family oriented work environment with many advancement opportunities(in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons that I can think of right now(in 15 reviews)

• "Not really a con to me, but maybe to you: there's a ton to do and it can be fast-paced(in 11 reviews)

1. "A dream company run by people who really do care"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great work culture - very engaged and happy employees, yet still held accountable so work gets done Many great benefits like great health insurance, RSP matching, unlimited vacation , work from home and more Amazing work office, includes a big gym with towel service, pool, ping pong, golf simulator, free coffee, juice, softdrinks, snacks, fruits, and subsidized breakfast/lunch meals.

Cons

Too many leaders/managers - some projects feel like there are "too many chefs in the kitchen"

Advice to Management

Keep putting the health and wellbeing of your employees. Happy employees = great results

PointClickCare2019-05-09

"Not the same anymore"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Work from home but every tech company now offer that so nothing extra ordinary

Cons

Senior Management . Seems like a big disconnect between senior management and managers . Seems like no one is watching the managers and managers do and say what they feel like.

Advice to Management

Get back to how the company use to be , more connected with the employees on the ground .

PointClickCare2019-05-07

"Great intentions but not really put into practice"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, even if rushed, great opportunities to learn the latest technologies

Cons

Terrible management , judgmental and retaliatory

Advice to Management

Review more thoroughly the quality of people that you select to be people leaders.

PointClickCare2019-05-02

"Incredible place to work"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

In all my years of work, I’ve never experienced a company like this. The passion and care every employee has about the success of the business is evident no matter what title you have. The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance. We have amazing facilities here and the company spoils us with all the money and investment...

Cons

Fast pace, not your typical 9-5. Unless you have the mentality of “getting things done” and are a go-getter, this isn’t the right place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees wellbeing and putting that at the forefront of everything you do.

PointClickCare2019-04-04
  5. "One of the best companies I’ve ever worked with!"

I have been working at PointClickCare

Pros

- casual environment and flexible work hours - unlimited paid vacation - fast growth and challenging work, i learn something new every single day - best people who are so smart and friendly and always willing to help - the perks are just the cherry on top: cafeteria, gym, beer machine, video games, pool table, golf simulator, ping pong

Cons

Cant think of any. Everything is great

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Youve created a culture that is unbeatable

PointClickCare2019-04-03

"Great Opportunity with Great Collaboration"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexibiliy - Friendly working envionment - Transparency of knowledge and goals within the team - Ability to work from home - No meetings to just have meetings

Cons

- None at this time

Advice to Management

Maintain the level of transparency from the Sr. Level to the Jr. Level

PointClickCare2019-03-27

"Terrible management, stay away."

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Gym and Cafeteria ( in head office only )

Cons

Managers only care about how many tasks you complete, not the quality of code. No growth opportunity 3 month probation, extended arbitrarily, terminated arbitrarily.

Advice to Management

Respect your employee's contribution, show a bit more tolerance, instead of giving them culture lessons.

PointClickCare2019-03-25
      • "Incredible Company Helping Millions!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- I've never worked with so many smart, passionate and down-to-earth people - they are a pleasure to encounter every day and really make the culture what it is. - Amazing office environment with amenities: gym, golf simulators, pool table, beer vending machine, subsidized cafeteria, free snacks, on site massage therapist, dental hygienist, chiropractor, you name it, we have it! - Ample learning and growth opportunities,...

Cons

-Depending on what team you're, workload can be a lot (at times) and with that comes stress or little work-life balance. But again, this comes with the work-hard culture so not a huge surprise. -Location is hard to get to for people living in the city or east end but they are opening offices throughout the GTA

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent with employees, especially as the company continues to grow and go through many changes.

PointClickCare2019-03-30

"Lots of Awesome Things Happening Here"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I’ve been here for a few years and I will say that overall it’s been a great experience. It is a more challenging environment than some of my early years, but honestly I still like being challenged in my role as I want to keep learning. Recently there’s been a push to make the Engineering organization focus more on efficiency and creating roles that challenge employees technically. There were a few QAs laid off as the...

Cons

Location isn’t fantastic, but it’s do-able for most of the GTA and that’s relative to everyone’s location.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on identifying what's helping vs hurting the organization. Unfortunately most major decisions are bound to upset a party involved so if you use the vision of helping people as a baseline, it would be beneficial.

PointClickCare2019-03-22
      • "Great Employer"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Excellent onboarding process. Lots of time given to learn about the companiy policies and your job.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

PointClickCare2019-03-24