PointClickCare Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

PointClickCare Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2019

Found 289 reviews

3.9
  1. "Working at PointClickCare is overwhelmingly positive."

Current Employee - Marketing in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

• employees are empowered • management is truly empathetic • the company actively invests in its staff • the company has a strong business strategy • our products make a genuine difference

Cons

The company has been growing at a rapid rate, and as a result, there are some alignment issues. With that said, I feel as though these issues are being addressed. It’s just a matter of time for the solutions to become effective.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your staff. I feel truly valued and respected everyday I’m at work.

PointClickCare2019-06-06
  2. "Great First Impression"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture that really encourages personal and professional development - Beautiful office and wonderful perks! - Friendly colleagues and staff - Incredible tech support and general support - Onboarding program was interesting and valuable - You feel set up for success in your position through training and support - Leaders are knowledgeable and very approachable - they are busy but when you have time...

Cons

- None so far but I've only just started

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people as you are doing and keep promoting a high-performance culture that breeds great staff and results so we continue to be proud of what we do.

PointClickCare2019-05-31

PointClickCare Response

June 4, 2019Talent Programs Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are extremely happy to have you!

3. "Best place to work so far"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

PointClickCare is definitely one of the best place to work so far in my career of 12 years. They really care for their employees and invest highly on them. The culture they talk about they really mean it and it's visible in their root. Some pros: * Unlimited vacation as fas as you don't misuse this privilege. * Remote work options * Subsidised food * Free snacks, coffee, tea and fruits * Free beer (That's my favorite...

Cons

I don't see many cons so far, but will keep updating here if I see any.

Advice to Management

Keep living the culture you built within company, and stay on top of your product line, keep disrupting technology in the domain you are in.

PointClickCare2019-05-30

PointClickCare Response

June 4, 2019Talent Programs Specialist

Our culture is what makes us who we are. Thank you for your feedback!

"Over Promised & Under Delivered"

Former Employee - Sales in Mississauga, ON

I worked at PointClickCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great team - Cafeteria - Gym - Training/Onboarding

Cons

- Intense amount of pressure - Stressful environment - Lack of professionalism in middle-management

PointClickCare2019-05-28

"Senior Management is broken"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flexibility, benefits, great office, good culture

Cons

Some Senior Leaders are not working for the best interest of the company. The CFO especially is smug and doesn't listen. Not sure what he exactly does at PCC because him and many of his direct reports (as well as other "Senior Leaders") are never around. Working from home 3 weeks out the month must be nice.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to departments with high turnover. People are leaving for a reason. Pay close attention to the Senior Leaders that deflect blame on others and do not listen to their employees.

PointClickCare2019-05-29
  6. "A dream company run by people who really do care"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

Great work culture - very engaged and happy employees, yet still held accountable so work gets done Many great benefits like great health insurance, RSP matching, unlimited vacation , work from home and more Amazing work office, includes a big gym with towel service, pool, ping pong, golf simulator, free coffee, juice, softdrinks, snacks, fruits, and subsidized breakfast/lunch meals.

Cons

Too many leaders/managers - some projects feel like there are "too many chefs in the kitchen"

Advice to Management

Keep putting the health and wellbeing of your employees. Happy employees = great results

PointClickCare2019-05-09

"Not the same anymore"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home but every tech company now offer that so nothing extra ordinary

Cons

Senior Management . Seems like a big disconnect between senior management and managers . Seems like no one is watching the managers and managers do and say what they feel like.

Advice to Management

Get back to how the company use to be , more connected with the employees on the ground .

PointClickCare2019-05-07

"Great intentions but not really put into practice"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, even if rushed, great opportunities to learn the latest technologies

Cons

Terrible management , judgmental and retaliatory

Advice to Management

Review more thoroughly the quality of people that you select to be people leaders.

PointClickCare2019-05-02

"Incredible place to work"

I have been working at PointClickCare full-time

Pros

In all my years of work, I’ve never experienced a company like this. The passion and care every employee has about the success of the business is evident no matter what title you have. The leadership team really takes the time to understand our needs and provide a workplace environment that supports the employee’s work life balance. We have amazing facilities here and the company spoils us with all the money and investment...

Cons

Fast pace, not your typical 9-5. Unless you have the mentality of “getting things done” and are a go-getter, this isn’t the right place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees wellbeing and putting that at the forefront of everything you do.

PointClickCare2019-04-04
  10. "One of the best companies I’ve ever worked with!"

I have been working at PointClickCare

Pros

- casual environment and flexible work hours - unlimited paid vacation - fast growth and challenging work, i learn something new every single day - best people who are so smart and friendly and always willing to help - the perks are just the cherry on top: cafeteria, gym, beer machine, video games, pool table, golf simulator, ping pong

Cons

Cant think of any. Everything is great

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Youve created a culture that is unbeatable

PointClickCare2019-04-03