PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated Nov. 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 239 of over 239 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Il s'agissant d'un appel vidéo via l'outil teams et consistait en un échange classique avec l'opérationnel puis d'un échange avec un employé des ressources humaines Il s'agissant d'un appel vidéo via l'outil teams et consistait en un échange classique avec l'opérationnel puis d'un échange avec un employé des ressources humaines Il s'agissant d'un appel vidéo via l'outil teams et consistait en un échange classique avec l'opérationnel puis d'un échange avec un employé des ressources humaines

Interview Questions
  • vos dernières difficultés rencontrées et surmontées ?
    Answer Question

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Oct. 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, reviewed the job description, and scheduled an initial phone screen for 48 hours later. Following the phone screen, I had three Zoom interviews - the first was with the hiring manager and her supervising director, the second was again with the hiring manager and a peer to this position, and the final was with the Vice President of Professional Services.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your leadership style. What is your favorite part about managing a team? Do you have experience working within a billable utilization model?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

408.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=PointClickCare~452666
Join the conversation on

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

There were multiple interviews which gave me exposure to their leadership and team members. Overall experience was positive with interviewers. Recruiter was extremely helpful and the company has good benefits and perks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The interview process consisted of three separate interviews. The initial screening, HR manager, department head. All were productive and thorough and each lasted one to two hours. Although an offer was not obtained the experience was positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Took too long. 3 different interviews. Different scenarios to answer lots of going back and forth. But friendly interview. Was comfortable and to the point. The process took long though, don't normally expect 3 separate interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

There are a few stages to the interview process, pretty standard in the industry. Starts with phone screen, then HR, and then meetings with the dev team where they go over some coding tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

good interview - logical questions ask by the managers and there were a lot of coops attempting to interview. brain teaser made me think and you can ask for help if needed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Aug. 2022

Interview

First round: HR screening call- explained benefits-work culture at PCC - salary range discussion Second round: Technichal round- Manager asked about past work experience based on resume - Asked few behavioural quetion like "discribe a situation where you perform best" ,"explain a time where you made mistake and how did you solve". -There was a online coding challenge using any technology If succeeded- you can have 3 other rounds with next team. Overall it was good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How to design REST APIS How to authorize user in Angular How Angular connects /interacts to RESTApis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Marietta, GA) in Jul. 2022

Interview

I had the initial phone interview with Mrunmayi Joglekar. Everything went great and was told I would receive an email for a zoom link for the next step in the interview process for the following day. Friday came and went, I sent two separate emails, and called and never heard back from her. It’s disappointing to have to waste time in regards to your career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare (Windsor, ON)

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and setup a call. I was informed that she would call me on my phone. I did not receive any calls at the appointed time and she cancelled the meeting an hour AFTER.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Interviews

PointClickCare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PointClickCare as 79.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Implementation Specialist and Senior Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and QA Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PointClickCare takes an average of 22 days when considering 219 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intermediate Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Implementation Specialist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PointClickCare according to 219 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.11%