PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 212 of over 212 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Initial interview was a very good experience. Interviewer was very friendly. The interview was more of a conversation than an interview. It felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all related to my resume.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Boston, MA)

Interview

The process was HR interview first , followed by an interview with the hiring manager. Disappointed with lack of follow up after interviews. For a company that claims to have a great culture, that certainly does not come through in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Why are you leaving your current job Q. Tell us a little about yourself
2 people found this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

First call with recruiter, then three technical interviews, the third one being with the dev manager. The technical interviews are a bit over the top for what the company offers. Logical/math puzzles, some algorithm questions, things you'll never use on the daily basis. I didn't find synergy with the people I spoke with: they seemed somewhat tired, impatient. Didn't convey a relaxed culture and work environment. Offer was way below salary expectations discussed with recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Algorithm to count open-closed parenthesis block
  • Weighing 9 Balls Puzzle (you can find it on google but at the time I never heard of it)

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Interview process was simple and straightforward, two interviews with hiring manager and director. During interview we discussed about what I have done in my portfolio, discussed about different projects (e.g. school projects, previous intern project), challenges, design process, some design tools etc.

Interview Questions
  • "Pick a site/App you use frequently. What are some things you like about its design and some things you don't like?"

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Aug 2021

Interview

This was on the Collective Medical side of the company. First interview with recruiter - she was new to the company and gave the wrong hours, so that presented an obstacle for my second interview. Second interview was with team lead. She was very nice, but hesitated when I asked questions about rapport among employees and what my responsibilities would be. Third interview was with manager of team lead and former person in the role. They kept talking over each other, so it was hard to understand what questions were actually being asked. One interviewer kept playing with and pulling her hair while talking, creating a lot of distraction. The interview was via zoom and the interviewer playing with her hair kept looking at the wrong monitor, so I had a view of the side of her head. Neither seemed to listen to what I was saying when I answered and continued to ask the same questions several times. There was very little cohesion in this process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan to form relationships with other staff members by working remote?
  • How do you deal with ambiguity?
  • What is your favorite part of your job?
  • How do you deal with a frustrated client (one asked this at least 4 times, despite my clear answers)

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was pretty standard when it comes to interviews for this profession. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process and I really liked speaking with them. The timing between steps were a little lengthy and unclear. The entire process took 2 months and multiple proactive follow-ups. The interviewers at the various stages seemed unclear about the role they were hiring for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare in Jul 2021

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First with HR, then with a manager then finally with a senior manager. Very friendly and they were definitely looking for the high performers that had a good disposition.

Interview Questions
  • What is the key to good project management.

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The first-round screening was with HR (10 mins) over the phone, second round with Hiring Manager (30 mins) in MS Teams the day after. Everything based in Ontario, but held virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Interview process was standard for industry. Initial interview with recruiter, followed up with department management. Both were professional and tried to make me feel comfortable. No offer was made for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON)

Interview

After the recruiter call 2.5 hr interview with two team member. The first interview was unpleasant. He kept asking me trick questions that were too much for the position. The second interview was ok. Also No Feedback after interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would u migrate a game running in cloud to new environment. Design a library system . rest API - path parameter, query parameter, sample body. basic Sql. java program to get the txt file in nested file system
Viewing 1 - 10 of 212 Interviews