PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PointClickCare

Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy
Found 192 candidate interviews
PointClickCare
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare in May 2021

Interview

Short fast detailed. Asked many questions about personality, time management and work ethics. Some detailed tech questions regarding database. Other questions were general questions . Went from introduction to explaining how the work and projects are like then more personal questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself and how you would go
    Answer Question
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was an overall pleasant experience. The interviews asked questions I felt were fair to ask someone in the role of a Software Engineer. Even if I answered a question well, but not to the 100% mark, they would give hints and tips that allowed me to answer the question to their expectations.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a few logical puzzles
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It might seem crazy what I am 'bout to say Sunshine she's here, you can take a break I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space With the air, like I don't care, baby by the way

Interview Questions
PointClickCare
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

General conversation with Hiring manager followed by technical round with other team members. They talked about my previous job role and asked few questions. They were really nice yet professional. I must say my recruiter was a person of his words. He made me positive throughout the process and motivated at each step.

Interview Questions
PointClickCare
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very informal interview, 30 minutes of conversation. After that, I got feedback within 2 weeks. did not get an offer, but the overall experience was very good. hgd iudfi dsghdsj hjdsgfjhf jhdsg

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself.
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The interview was not what I expected. It was comfortable and very much basic conversation. Felt at ease throughout the interview. I was a bit disappointed as I was told I would be moving on to interview with others but never got a call, so I felt like was mislead.

Interview Questions
PointClickCare
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

There was a HR Phone interview and scheduled by email. There is a 30min Zoom Interview with a manager. after that there is a longer interview which is 1 and half hour Technical Interview.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe inner join and outer join - Abstract Class and interface
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare in Jan 2021

Interview

HR call->30 min technical interview->1.5 hour technical interview, the technical involves design pattern questions and a few algorithm questions, and OOP concepts in Java, and some questions about experience, the HR managed the whole process very well.

Interview Questions
  • Which design patter you are familiar with and let you dive deep into it
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Good and friendly interviewers. Hard questions. Want long winded detailed answers to all questions. Want examples. In depth review of resume and qualifications. Point Click Care screens often with a phone interview with internal HR PROFESSIONAL and then gets passed on to interview (zoom for covid) with team lead and manager of department

Interview Questions
PointClickCare
Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Interview with the team I would be working with. Nice and friendly interview and responsive and professional HR. I did not get the position and was informed of that promptly. Good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews

Popular Careers with PointClickCare Job Seekers