PointClickCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 202 of over 202 interviews

Recruiter14%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was pretty standard when it comes to interviews for this profession. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process and I really liked speaking with them. The timing between steps were a little lengthy and unclear. The entire process took 2 months and multiple proactive follow-ups. The interviewers at the various stages seemed unclear about the role they were hiring for.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your next role?
    Answer Question

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

Interview process was standard for industry. Initial interview with recruiter, followed up with department management. Both were professional and tried to make me feel comfortable. No offer was made for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The first-round screening was with HR (10 mins) over the phone, second round with Hiring Manager (30 mins) in MS Teams the day after. Everything based in Ontario, but held virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON)

Interview

After the recruiter call 2.5 hr interview with two team member. The first interview was unpleasant. He kept asking me trick questions that were too much for the position. The second interview was ok. Also No Feedback after interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would u migrate a game running in cloud to new environment. Design a library system . rest API - path parameter, query parameter, sample body. basic Sql. java program to get the txt file in nested file system

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I did a zoom meeting with 2 SDR managers. Very little small talk to start out to make you comfortable. One question about my background and the rest focused on what I knew about the company and where I wanted to be in 5 years and 15 years. Some silly questions about what I would go back in time and tell my younger self. And my most favourite - what have you purchased in the last 6 months that brings you joy and why? One of managers was rather cold, and spoke almost negatively about the position. My initial phone screen with a recruiter was very short and offered little to no information on the actual position or the company. I had to go solely based on their website and the indeed job description. I was then asked to describe what I thought the job was??? Doing interviews for years myself, this is always how I open with my initial phone interview so that the potential candidate knows what to expect and can make the decision if the position is the right fit for them to proceed. I was only offered times/days during my busy day at my current job. I had to rearrange my patients for the day, and take my lunch break late to do this zoom meeting. I sat there for a half hour, hungry and about half way through the interview, I really just wanted to say no thank you and hang up. I had done so much research about the company, and really wanted to pursue a career with PCC. However this position was not for me, nor were these the type of managers I would want to spend years working under. It’s pretty bad when you get that feeling right off the hop in an interview that you wouldn’t get along with a manager. Not only that, the job posting stated remote work. I asked the recruiter if this was correct. On my zoom call I was advised that shortly they would be returning to a hybrid model working 30% in the office. Again a waste of my time. I live a 2 hour drive each way in traffic to the office. On their careers page, PCC boasts that their interview process is more casual than others and should be like a friendly conversation, I guess these 2 managers didn’t get that memo. Ask a question, get answer, ask next question. Little to no small talk between. Maybe some day there will be a position that opens up with PCC that is more for me, working in a different department with a more friendly manager that is remote. As again, I have heard great things about this company and would love to be a part of the team

1 person found this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was a smooth process. HR was clear and set expectations. Interviews were organized and I felt that I was able to share all my experience. I had 2 zoom interviews, with different leaders on their Practice Deliver team. I was notified of a decision within a reasonable time frame.

Interview Questions
  • What training experience do you have in a software industry?
1 person found this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

The interviews started with a screening by HR and then I met with 5-6 Sales Leaders. Each step of the way I was kept updated on what would happen next and the approximate timeframe the next step would be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PointClickCare in May 2021

Interview

Short fast detailed. Asked many questions about personality, time management and work ethics. Some detailed tech questions regarding database. Other questions were general questions . Went from introduction to explaining how the work and projects are like then more personal questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PointClickCare in May 2021

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter after attending a diversity - recruiting seminar. The presentation discussed PCC culture and their efforts to welcome folks from all into the tech space. Introduced myself to the Recruiter, he scheduled an interview . Incorrectly, I misjudged the interview as it went well despite being told I'd be moving to the next step and would receive a response at maximum two weeks. A month later, GHOSTED, no response to any follow up.... I can only conclude the interview was to satisfy a federal quota mandated to affirm unbias recruitment with no intentions to for consideration of a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PointClickCare

Application

I interviewed at PointClickCare

Interview

It was an overall pleasant experience. The interviews asked questions I felt were fair to ask someone in the role of a Software Engineer. Even if I answered a question well, but not to the 100% mark, they would give hints and tips that allowed me to answer the question to their expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Interviews