Find jobs for Junior Software Developer

SAP Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 3.0k interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

It was a ridiculous interview. One of the interviewers was Polish and one was Indian. My background was very suitable for the job. it's already in a junior position. The Indian person asked some very silly and difficult questions. The questions asked by the Polish person were about the job. The person who is from Poland told me that the interview is positive, it would be a second interview. When he said that, the person who was Indian grunted a lot. While waiting for the second interview, they gave me a negative feedback. The person who is Indian did not hire me because I am not Indian. He asked senior questions for the junior position to avoid getting hired. and it was extremely ridiculous.Don't waste people's time if you're going to be interviewing that way.

Interview Questions
  • difficult and detail weird questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Budapest)

Interview

Applied online, after 2-3 weeks received and email about them receiving high volumes of applications and needing more time to process it. They promised to give a reply in 2-3 days. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg) in May 2020

Interview

Das Interview lief über aufgrund der Corona Situation über MS-Teams. Es war ein nettes Gespräch, bei dem ich direkt 3 Mitglieder des Teams kennenlernen durfte. Jeder hat sich und seinen Arbeitsalltag vorgestellt und es wurden auch über viele Einsatzmöglichkeiten für mich gesprochen. Ich könnte quasi selbst mit entscheiden und angeben wo ich mich eher und wo eher nicht sehe. Alles in allem eines meiner angenehmsten Interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Standard interview process. Initial phone screen went over resume, past experience and personal projects. Technical on-site there were some coding questions and oop design questions. Everyone was nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that adds two integers represented by linked lists.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview on phone and in person was very thorough, lots of great questions asked. Make sure to study the job description very well before going in of course, and be confident in your skills and experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview was 1 hour, two interviewers, one is the manager the other is the group leader. I was half an hour late, but the manager was nice. He asked more questions about what I want to do, do I want to learn ABAP.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Galway) in May 2019

Interview

First was a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by two on-site interviews. The first one was with two team-leaders. They asked about my experience and background, then they asked how I would handle some specific incidents relating to customer incident scenarios (support is big part of the role), a couple of basic Java questions and some basic SQL definitions, then one of those "curveball" questions to see how you think in terms of process. The second onsite was with a manager and another member of the same team. A lot of the same questions about background/experience, and some more stuff about if I am comfortable with what the job would be. This interview included some code examples to discover the bugs/issues in and explain how I would fix it. All of the people who interviewed me and all of the staff I saw or interacted with (reception, people outside the building) were all incredibly friendly and nice. Even when I struggled with some of the coding questions or knowledge of Java and SQL (despite them being fairly simple), the interviewers offered me hints and didn't dismiss me when I had obviously wrong ideas.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sort this matrix of numbers in ascending order?
  • What is a static variable?
  • What is a class in Java?
  • What is the problem with the following code? (while given the console output indicating the type of Exception)
  • The customer says they should be getting X but they are getting Y. By looking at this code why are they not getting the expected result and how would you fix the code to get the expected results in future?
  • What are the different types of SQL joins?

Anonymous Employee in Grenoble

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Grenoble) in Jun 2018

Interview

Understand data structures (trees, hash tables, arrays, sets, etc.), programming techniques (backtracking, dynamic programming, recursion, brute-force, etc.). Be able to come up with tailored solutions to specific problems and estimate computational complexity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Standard interview, took about 2 weeks, first did test online, then in person interview with two interviewers. Questions weren't too bad, was just unprepared on my end. Did a code review and two questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018

Interview

a phone interview takes 1 hour, 1 HR and 1 technical person host the interview. If selected then go to their Vancouver office for an on-site interview. First ask behavior questions, then have some technical questions, programming test, project and work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews