SAP Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,970 of over 3.0k interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Spoke with a manager and a member on their team as part of the interview. There was only one interview. The human resources contact is in contact with you then you do the interview

Interview Questions
  • Binary tree was part of it
    Answer Question

SAP

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

*intern position. I applied online, got contacted by HR to set up an interview. On the day of the interview, they gave all the prospects a tour of the company. The interview consisted of code review, general behavioral questions, and then a whiteboard technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

A couple of meetings with managers and senior developers plus on meeting with a HR representative. Asked me questions for OOP design, sorting agorithms complexity and also a lot about classess, objects and interfaces.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are the major principles of OOP? Q: Waht is an interface? Q: What is a class vs an object? Q: How does merge sort and quick sort work? Q: What is the complexity of these two sorting alorithms. Q; Implement n! is wo different ways
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The interview begins with some questions from hackerrank, after that you will get some questions from two seniors developers and being approved on all of theses steps you will finally do the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
  • I had some questions about dynamic programming and their time/space complexity

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The interview process was quick and well organized. The initial contact was from a recruiter who set up a time for a phone screen. Questions were fairly broad, mostly focusing on general skillsets. The next round was a meeting with two members of the team (though not the hiring manager). The interview was conducted via a Google Hangout and lasted 30 minutes. The questions were far more specific to the role and the day-to-day expectations, as well as a few questions on work ethic and collaboration. I initially thought that I would need an additional interview round, but as it turned out, the two team members were my direct supervisors and merely needed to inform the hiring manager of their decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Simple and efficient. They recruit for a lot of placement students, yet each one is done efficiently and in small-ish groups with similar roles grouped together. Good, smooth process overall

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Two interviewers at the first round, one is the hiring manager and another one is from the tech team. It's a video interview. The hiring manager mainly focus on behaviour questions, for example, ask what strength I have and motivation to join the company. The tech interviewer asked about a variety kind of tech-related questions, such as design patterns, database optimization etc.

Interview Questions
  • What strength do you have to join the company?
  • Why do you want to join the company?
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

It was a nice experience with the overall interview process. All the involved associates were very professional and helpful. Its a good company for SAP consultants, looking for career growth. I would highly recommend joining this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Internal transfer interview. Met with the Hiring manager about the role, discussed the qualifications, and then talked about my background. He agreed to let me do a fellowship to test out whether I would be a good fit, and after doing the job for a few months he hired me to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

first call with recruiter to set up technical call. Second call with three interviewers. Asked general intro questions along with 2 DS&A questions. Pretty quick response. straightforward process and helpful interviewers.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,970 Interviews