SAP Associate Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SAP Associate Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

3.1

Associate Software Developer Interview

Interview

There was an online coding round for 90 minutes followed by two technical and one managerial and one HR interview.
The online coding round has 10 multiple choice questions followed by 2 coding questions platform was hackerrank.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming and database management systems   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Associate Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Round 1 - written exam , followed by 2 rounds of technical interview . Then 1 round of interview with the manager and finally 1 round of interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on any frameworks?   2 Answers

Developer Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. Got contacted to conduct phone interview screening. Connected with two engineers over Skype. Asked about projects and web development questions. About 45 minutes each. One engineer was very kind and asked about interesting area of me to lead the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic information about HTTP, Javascript, backend, SQL, etc.   2 Answers

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

1. initial screen through email (no phone call)
    2. online coding test (15 multiple choices + 1 coding problem)
    3. The HR didn’t give me any response & didn’t reply my email

Interview Questions

• What is your primary motivation to seek new employment and leave your current company?   3 Answers

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I had the interview in a different location, but was given a job in bangalore. Pretty straightforward questions about simple CS and language basics. There were 4 rounds 2 tech 1 manager 1 HR round on phone

Developer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP in December 2019.

Interview

5 Rounds were there. In the first round the interviewer asked me some algorithmic questions. After that the interviewer was changed and he asked me some more algorithmic problems. After that an interviewer tested my managerial skills. The last round was the HR round where he asked about my expectations and all from the company.

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August 2019.

Interview

two technical interviews via skype and then a third on site interview. everything went quite well but in the end the position got cancelled and they didn't hire for that position due to internal stretegy changes (as i was told via email)

Interview Questions

• covering following topics,
      - general programming
      - data structures
      - object oriented programming
      - dynamic programming   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

First round is online test, this round was held online on the Hackerrank platform. The duration of the round was 75 minutes.
        * It contained 25 technical aptitude questions and 2 coding questions. Majority of the questions were on C, C++, and Java with few of them from data structures and algorithms and their complexity.
        * The coding questions were not the same for all who took the test.
    and 2 Technical interviews(F2F) followed by Managerial and HR Round.
    Interviewer was very friendly , they went through my resume and asked about my project and help me to find a way to improvise it . Most of my questions were related to Java(Basics) and C programming.

Interview Questions

• Recent technologies used for password authentication   1 Answer

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview started with the interviewer greeting me and asking me whether I've had my breakfast and how my day was, which made me comfortable.
    Then we moved on to my projects and details about it.
    Then he gave me a clustering based question, which I answered well, but the interviewer was not at all convinced, even though the answer was right.
    He was looking at his phone and was least interested in the interview. Totally unprofessional and disappointing

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (New Delhi (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was an on-campus opportunity. 45 of around 500 make it ot interview. There were four rounds. First 2 were technical . They asked questions from threads, OS , DBMS and data structure question. They asked about my project . Third round was managerial round .I which guesstimates were asked. And the forth round was HR. All of my interviewer were very supportive and were helping to reach a solution.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to observe a pattern in the tenure of my college's VCs and give a viable answer and explanation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.