SAP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SAP Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and then got an email with a scheduled time for the first phone call interview with a recruiter and then scheduled for the Second phone call interview with the hiring manager and a recruiter together.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of a summer internship?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in February 2020.

Interview

It was not a stressful process compared to interviews from other companies. The questions were easy as long as you did your research on the topic preassigned. The interviewers asked some background questions that were related to my presentation and asked me to do a short introduction about myself.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain ERP to a person without much technical background?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I found the open position on LinkedIn. I applied and they called me in 2 days to phone interview me. It was really nice, they looked so friendly for me.

Later I got an invitation for the face to face interview which was great. 2 interviewers asked me questions and tried to know me. I was well informed about their requirements and I prepared a lot so I really felt good.

They told me 1 week til they decide and inform me about the result, but 2 days later I got a phone call with the job offer.

Absolutely amazing!

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview, asked technical skills and described technologies we are expected to work with. There were three managers who spoke with me at the same time over a Skype phone call. A sort of panel who all had different expectations from me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Discussed what your day to day tasks are and how your experiences relate to them. Also discuss your skills that fit the job qualifications. Basic questions regarding the position and what to expect from the job.

Intern Interview

Interview

2 phone calls with HR and tech. HR was easy they were ncie guys and tech asked leetcode medium question. Overall a good process but ultimately i was not good.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I got called in to interview after applying online. It was at their location in Atlanta. There were two interviewers and overall it was more of a discussion. They were very friendly and it seems like overall a great place to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP in February 2019.

Interview

Just two phone screenings, mostly to see if there's a fit for the company. The second one was with the manager and a couple people from the team. They ask some personality based questions but nothing technical.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP in February 2019.

Interview

About a day after applying for a position online I got contacted by a recruiter. I had a great conversation with her and she was very nice and asked pretty simple and anticipated interview questions. After that, I had another phone interview with the person who would be my boss. She was a little more disorganized as I was the first person she interviews so it was hard for me to grasp down what she was looking for. Overall pretty simple process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Firstly, I talked with HR about behavior questions.
    The second round will be a video with Principle manager.
    I have not finished the second round and I will come back to fill it out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.