SAP Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SAP Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in January 2017.

Interview

My experience may or may not be unique. It consisted of two conversations, one with the hiring manager and a second with the next level manager. Both interviews were conducted virtual via a phone call.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult questions. I had partnered with the hiring manager previously so he was well aware of my experience and skills. So most of the conversation in both interviews was about the transition from corporate to being a consultant.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen and after a few weeks, I underwent a personal interview with the hiring manager. After several weeks I got a call from the recruiter with a job offer. The quality of the interview was average and did not match the rigor of interview by the Big 4 consulting companies.

Negotiation

Normal

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview with Technical team followed by Platinum Consultant. The questions are more process oriented and one needs knowledge of the issues and how to formulate the solution.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers are very nice and don't intend to stress the interviewee. Weightage is always given to experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was hard and lengthy. Very hard to get higher base but all depends on the demand in the market.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

It was Quite a Tough Round, I expected First telephonic round to be maximum 30 mintes but it went for 90 minutes so my advice to all the people that prepare well and get ready to be asked even deeper ...much deeper...most of the questions will be from past experience and projects so make sure you know every damn thing about your experience and projects you worked on...The interviewer will always try to make you nervous or puzzled by asking are you sure?.....be honest if you don't know accept it rather manipulating it...remain confident and explain in detail including the most technical stuff......if you have not worked and faking your experience please do not you won't be selected

Interview Questions

• Questions from past projects....almost everything you written in your Resume need to be explained in very detail   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 rounds - 2 tech, 1 face to face interview by the hiring manager. Skills interview were technical, with several questions on product knowledge. Final interview was easy, with general questions only.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vicente López (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vicente López (Argentina)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a great and quick process.
    I felt comfortable and the i terviewer made me feel really comfortable. I did not get the job, but it was a good experience

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephone conversation. The interviewer introduced first functionalities and activities of their business unit (DBS). Then I talked my work experience and activities to explain my CV. After then we asked & answered each other a few questions.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer complained my language by saying German was mandatory, but I had switched quickly to English. And even my English was also not so good.   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

1st round- Technical- will be thorough interview on insights of respective modules, stress on integration aspect with other modules
    2nd round- Analytical - More of twisted and analytical questions
    3rd round- HR

Interview Questions

• - About new features of the product
      - How long worked on a specific product
      - Which others modules you have learnt   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview and hiring was performed by the German department. They knew what they needed and they quicly identified the skills.
    Interview was very honest and straight, no tricky questions. They were mainly interested in my approach to the job rather than my technical skills. They were looking for an independent individual, able to fit into the job, regardless of my knowledge on the product.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their offer was very much limited by local salary ranges, which did not reflect what they might be willing to pay for you. Unfortunately, local ranges can't be exceeded.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2010.

Interview

Initially SAP MENA contacted me over the phone and the recruiter scheduled for another technical interview

Negotiation

I would advice others to know their area of strength and expertise know how the payoff of similar profiles to be able to negotiate adequately

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.