SAP Agile Developer Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SAP Agile Developer Co-op Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in July 2013.

Interview

I got a call from them and I went to the office for the interview. It was a 1 hour interview and consisted mostly of the questions about my project from my studies and general behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university internship programme and the recruiter reached out and notified me of a chance to interview with the company the following week. The were good with responses and replied as soon as they could. The interview went well and they gave me an offer the following day!

Interview Questions

• 1. Return the nth to last element in a linked list and and array rotation question.
      2. Search for an element in a sorted but rotated array   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

There were a lot of behavioural questions, which can be a bit daunting. There were two interviewers, the atmosphere was quite casual. Discussed about my previous projects but there weren't many technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through SAP website and got an email to schedule an 1 hour in-person interview. The interviewer were very friendly, they went over my resume and some projects I've done. The day after the interview, got an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in October 2017.

Interview

First personal questions then field related then company related. There were 2 interviewees asking questions one by one. One was asking about java and other was asking about my personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university co-op program. Two people interviewed me at their HQ. Behavioural questions in the beginning. They go through your cover letter and resume with you. Then they ask you 2-3 technical questions. The interview lasted a good hour with more emphasis towards the technical portion. Overall, a positive interview experience, but the position itself is very competitive.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate the n'th Fibonacci number.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in January 2018.

Interview

It started off really good with basic conversation about my previous co-op, but things took a turn for worse when he started asking technical questions. He didn't like my examples for a question he asked, but to say that those examples are not correct was just plain wrong. Guy had an ego problem, I am sorry but can't really work for a guy like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in January 2018.

Interview

Got asked about quite a lot of questions in Java, one code review question and one coding question right after. All in all the experience is technical and organized. Although I did not get the offer because I did poorly on the interview I would still recommend people to apply for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC) in February 2017.

Agile Developer Co-op Interview

Interview

Received interview invitation within one week and there was only an on-site interview. I had two interviewers and both behavioural and technical questions were asked. For the technical side, they focused on data structure questions. Got offer next day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.