Online Business Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Online Business Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Online Business Systems

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in April 2016.

Interview

There are multiple interviews as part of this process. The first interview is with Human Resources and then if you are selected to move forward, you will interview with a technical resource in your area of expertise. Additional interviews may include additional technical and executive level interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would approach <insert a business problem>?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Portland, OR (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I went through a three-step process.
    1) Interviewed by an HR specialist for general employment eligibility
    2) Practice Director for technical capabilities, professional background, and personality fit
    3) Vice President for cultural fit and professional presence

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Remote, OR (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Most employees come through referrals. There are no cold calls by random recruiters. This means that candidates are coming in with a baseline approval from people inside the company. The process did not involve fielding gotcha or technical questions. I went through four rounds of interviews, but they were conversational to see whether I'd be a good fit personality-wise.

Interview Questions

Online Business Systems Response

Oct. 14, 2018 – Chief People Officer

Over 50% of our hires come in through referrals. We know that good people like to work with other good people, so typically when we get a referral, we are already partially sold on the candidate.

Much of our interview process is focused on ensuring candidates are good cultural fits. We know that if someone is smart and eager to learn, they can learn anything. We are not about trying to trick people in interviews. We genuinely want to get to know you and feel comfortable that you will fit in with the rest of the team and present well in front of clients.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you joined us!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Portland, OR (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with the Director of Consulting Services. The face-to-face was about 1.5 hours long (I enjoy longer interviews - it gives me a chance to get to know the people better, and vice versa) with a few minutes at the end of a stand-up with the regional VP. They were at first looking for someone to fill a 6-month contract, but after the interview they offered me a full-time spot. I took it, and haven't regretted it!

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. They aren't trying to trick you, just get to know you and your skills, strengths, and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple and straightforward: their offer was very good so I accepted it

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems in January 2011.

Interview

Met and discussed the roles and the current opportunities. The team was very personable and took the time to get to know both my technical skills and what my expectations were for the organization. After the interview, I was given the opportunity to go out to dinner with the team that I would be working with for us to get a better feel for each other.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with different organizations and groups.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Online Business Systems.

Interview

They ask you some questions about your web development experience, what type of technologies you usually use to develop your applications. For instance, if you have experience with .NET technologies, they are going to ask you if you have experience developing web sites using MVC or Web API

Interview Questions

• If I had experience with Devops,
      What is de difference between put and post methods on a request   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems.

Interview

Applied directly on company website. Was first interviewed by HR professional, followed by two technical interviews, then another interview with a Senior Consultant, then lastly a culture-fit interview with a Senior Director. I enjoyed the interviews, as I got to talk about my skills and also got to learn more about Online, the people and the culture. All through the interview, the team at Online were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult stakeholders on projects?   Answer Question
    • Technical questions, situational questions, short and long-term goals, interests, etc.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in October 2019.

Interview

The first meeting conducted by a very welcoming and impressive company's senior recruiter.
    After this a technical meeting with one of company's tech lead, very straight forward without traps and awkward attempts to fail.
    And a third meeting, for a final soft skill match exam, with a relevant director and a vice president. This meeting ended with an offer.

Now, if you read those lines carefully you probably noticed that I've used a word 'meeting' rather than 'interview', I did so to express how I felt in those encounters. Online truly knows how to respect you and your time during the recruitment process!

It is my first working week here, but from what I see (the internal interactions) I can tell that the same proactively kind, respectful and professional attitude seems to be in Online's DNA.
    Very glad to join Online !!!

Consultant Interview

Interview

Upon being recruited for this position, I was delighted to be invited to have multiple calls with the leadership team of this organization. Everyone is incredibly passionate about Online Business Systems and they really do care about the culture of the company and finding the right fit.

Interview Questions

• My interview process felt more like an introduction to what working at Online would look like, while each person I spoke with wanted to know about how I could add value to their team, it was centered around my specific interests and areas of passion, and how that could tie into their mature and experienced practice of motivated, independent consultants. After going through this series of calls, I felt very connected to the organization, I understood the culture, and I knew I would fit in, be challenged, be supported and more importantly knew that I would find growth within this rapidly growing industry. Very professional, very supportive, wonderful kind people that really care about their Clients and understand the value of a good reputation. The People Care team were responsive to all of my questions, provided me with the company credo, and followed up to ensure everything was in line for my first day, my first week, my first month.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2019.

Interview

Received request for an interview within three days of my application to Online. Following my first interview, I received my second interview within two days of the first interview. I was invited back for my third interview the day after my second.

Interview Questions

• Based on your experience, what would you describe as the most delicate part of the stakeholder engagement towards problem solving?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems in August 2019.

Interview

It was a 3-step interview process. First interview was with HR who explained about the culture and throughout the process I felt really comfortable. All the people are really professional and smart. They know exactly what they are looking for!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.