Online Business Systems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Online Business Systems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Online Business Systems

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Portland, OR (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with the Director of Consulting Services. The face-to-face was about 1.5 hours long (I enjoy longer interviews - it gives me a chance to get to know the people better, and vice versa) with a few minutes at the end of a stand-up with the regional VP. They were at first looking for someone to fill a 6-month contract, but after the interview they offered me a full-time spot. I took it, and haven't regretted it!

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. They aren't trying to trick you, just get to know you and your skills, strengths, and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple and straightforward: their offer was very good so I accepted it

Other Interview Reviews for Online Business Systems

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in August 2010.

Interview

3 step interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Online Business Systems.

Interview

I was recruited by a former colleague that was already working at Online. I'm not sure anyone can say they enjoy interviews, but I found the interview process to be very relaxed and almost informal - definitely not the same as previous experiences I've had with formal board interviews. Overall I went through three interviews plus a meeting to discuss an employment offer. Each interview was a one-on-one, not just with HR, but also someone from management and a practicing consultant. I found that the interviews were more of a dialogue and conversation between professionals rather than a typical interview where you answer rote questions.

Interview Questions

• I think what I found most expected was how much of the focus was on what I wanted to do, what kind of work motivated me and what I wanted to do with my career. I think that in my mind this immediately set this company apart from others.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went into the offer meeting with a clear idea of what I was expecting based on where I was at currently and taking into account any differences in benefits. The offer came in within my target range so there was little negotiation needed; the only negotiation was around not starting at the base vacation as I was already at a point in my previous job where the vacation was more than Online's maximum vacation benefit. My advice is simply be prepared with what you want, but be honest with yourself about what's realistic.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB).

Interview

I met with HR, other analysts, manager and regional VP. The process began from a cultural fit perspective (HR) and moved to technical interview (peer) and then to the manager and finally the VP.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, situational questions, short and long-term goals, interests, etc.   Answer Question

Online Business Systems Response

May 3, 2017 – Director, People Care

Sounds like the process and timing worked as we would like it to. Cultural fit is always at the forefront of all our interviews. Glad you decided to join us!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.