Software development engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Software development engineer Interview Questions

software development engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Tell me about your experience when you make decision without the approval of your mentor. 2. Park lot design.

4 Answers

Sir i have no experience because i am fresher.

An experience would be making a customer fully satisfied and retaining them in the process. All companies have rules and policies and I as a manager would not break those rules and policies, however bend them in a way where both parties would be satisfied.

im looking to level up in my career, and my current company has limited opportunities for career growth

Delete node in BST

3 Answers

a primitive class having two string attributes and one attribute list of the class itself and then we have to get the each level's string variables's printed....

3 Answers

Reverse a singly linked-list with and without using an auxiliary data structure.

3 Answers

Finding a path in a maze which is represented by a grid of characters.

3 Answers

In a collection of strings, output the string that occurs most often.

4 Answers

Find two smallest elements in an unsorted array using only one pass i.e. O(n)

3 Answers

Reverse a string in a matrix in place. you are given the direction and length of the string.

2 Answers

Hardest question was how to sort a linked list using recursion only. I knew the iterative solution but couldn't come up with recursion. Very difficult.

2 Answers

Given a set of number ranges, i.e. [1,5], [3,6], [7,9], write a program to merge overlapping number ranges. In the above example, the result should be [1,6], [7,9].

110 of 250 Interview Questions