Site reliability engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Site reliability engineer Interview Questions

site reliability engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

General Python knowledge questions along with coding. Object oriented concepts and clean code methodology.

1 Answer

Could you please let me know more about the Code Pair interview? Does code pair also involve coding on hackerrank similar to first round? Or it's normal telephonic/Skype interview?

Why GuestLogix?

1 Answer

Behavioural : Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your biggest failure. Why you want to work here? Technical: It was more of a white-boarding session . We started with basic of how PC would communicate with the internet and process involved, and then we wend deep into SSL, DNS, Routing, Load Balancing, HTTP.

1 Answer

- general behavioural questions - system design

They asked few questions about server configuration, load balancing, secrets management, monitoring and log management.

They asked about cloud experience, and my views on CI/CD. Think about how you would approach designing fully automated development pipelines.

Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with TCP/IP & routing protocols? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Config Automation Tools (puppet/chef/salt)? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Ruby/Python/Other languages? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Relational Databases? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with NoSQL Database technology? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with DevOps ideas and culture? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Containers/Orchestration (Docker/Mesos/Kubernetes) technology? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with monitoring tools and observability? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Microservice Architectures? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with the effects of negative camber on tire life? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS/GCE/Azure)?

Q: Describe a specific project from your resume.

1. The way of improving database performance on high concurrency 2. What's the difference between JS promise and callback

How might you determine what to use as metric for an SLO/SLI?

110 of 17 Interview Questions