Site Reliability Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Site Reliability Engineer

Site Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

Site reliability engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why GuestLogix?

1 Answer

I was honest about what I felt and how I believed in their product.

Behavioural : Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your biggest failure. Why you want to work here? Technical: It was more of a white-boarding session . We started with basic of how PC would communicate with the internet and process involved, and then we wend deep into SSL, DNS, Routing, Load Balancing, HTTP.

1 Answer

General Python knowledge questions along with coding. Object oriented concepts and clean code methodology.

1 Answer

What is something you don't understand in AWS?

How might you determine what to use as metric for an SLO/SLI?

They asked about cloud experience, and my views on CI/CD. Think about how you would approach designing fully automated development pipelines.

Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with TCP/IP & routing protocols? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Config Automation Tools (puppet/chef/salt)? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Ruby/Python/Other languages? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Relational Databases? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with NoSQL Database technology? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with DevOps ideas and culture? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Containers/Orchestration (Docker/Mesos/Kubernetes) technology? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with monitoring tools and observability? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Microservice Architectures? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with the effects of negative camber on tire life? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Cloud Services (AWS/GCE/Azure)?

How would you architect a global database deployment and what concerns would you have in the process of designing it?

- general behavioural questions - system design

How might you ensure that a Developer's code is ready to be deployed?

110 of 16 Interview Questions