Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Wipro

5,391 Interview Reviews

2.8

VLSI ENGINEER Interview

Interview

Questions asked was easy and basics questions on ece. It was campus interview . First round was aptitude and second round was technical round. Both rounds were easy and doable. And the same day they announced results.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

good, we should know basics of technologies that they are looking for. be confident enough.good, we should know basics of technologies that they are looking for. be confident enough.good, we should know basics of technologies that they are looking for. be confident enough

Interview Questions

• what is java
      what is polymorphism   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

30 mins. of technical round touched the topics from basics level to intermediate level. Sql server, ASP.net MVC, SOLID principles, Angular, difference between angular js and angular debugging and catching error process.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Really easy. Just asked the basics about Object oriented programming and some data structure algo. Asked about command prompt functions programming and some data structure algo. Asked about command prompt functions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was a video meeting through Facebook. The interviewer was really nice and professional. The interviewer asked the typical questions about job experience and how I would fit in with the company. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my experience with quality assurance.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

easy, not that hard, basic questions. Asked basic cse questions and some db questions.
    Scenario based questions
    aptitude questions
    verbal communication skills
    managerial questions

But it also will is usually the most crowded at major tourist attractions like Old San Juan.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic cse questions and some db questions.
      Scenario based question   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro in November 2020.

Interview

Wipro scheduled an online video interview with the client and me. However, they would not tell me the names of the people that I would be interviewing with. Beware. Any company that tries to hide the interviewers cannot be trusted. I declined the invitation and they cancelled the meeting instead of making the names available.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to interview with people but wouldn't tell me who I would be interviewed by or what questions they would be asking.   2 Answers

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Two processes: Phone screen call, and video interview.
    Phone interview was pretty standard, behavioral questions as well as asking what you know.
    Video Interview was difficult due to interview with an client. It was difficult answering the questions.
    After a recruiter submitted my application, the company response was fast. Interview was scheduled 2 or 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you write a python script that automatically sends a specific data from a text file that may have a hundred logs.
      Q:If you had to visualize a android audio settings, how would you test if the audio speakers work.   Answer Question

Cloud Engineer Interview

Interview

Hr interview followed by technical interview and then client interview, once all three are cleared final round for salary negotiations, after which you will have background screening before they release an offer

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was a Phone interview, next day call for hire date but still waiting for a call to pick up my working equipment. Still waiting, I've called to get a legit start date. I'm unaware

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.