FSA Interview Questions

Updated Jul. 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

FSA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA in Jul. 2022

Interview

In person general questions on office experience Asked if i knew of the farm service programs or had any general ideas of it and if i was willing to learn multiple programs.

Interview Questions
  • Wear do i see myself in 5 years
    1 Answer

FSA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FSA in May 2022

Interview

Overall great interview very quick. They took a wile initially to get back to me but once they did the whole process went fairly quick. The interview was pretty short only lasted about 30 minutes. I received a offer the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I interviewed at FSA

Interview

Good. organized and friendly. team enjoyed the work environment and the people seemed to be happy to be there. Fast paced and constantly moving. I had multiple interviews with various folks via vc and then an onsite demo.

Interview Questions
  • how would you handle budget and targets with current supply chain issues.

FSA

Application

I interviewed at FSA

Interview

The recruiter was incredibly rude. She found me on LinkedIn but yet had a whole attitude during the entire initial process. She was not truthful about the position or the screening from the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • There were not interview questions but more so initial screening

FSA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at FSA in Mar. 2022

Interview

Overall, it was almost a four month process. I applied online, then did a phone screen with a recruiter, then had a timed interview on my laptop where you are recording your answers to a series of questions. I also submitted information for an initial soft background check. Finally, I was invited to the FBI office for the final interview which was a panel of three and one person zoomed in from the headquarters in DC. Though it was a long process, the recruiter stayed in touch with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FSA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FSA

Interview

I interviewed with a government attorney, a supervising paralegal, and a government paralegal. Great and smooth interview process. Interviewers were friendly, and had already reviewed my background and interests, and adequeately answered all questions I had for them.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why are you interested in this position? Q: What is your previous legal experience? Q: Are you willing to make the commute everyday to the office?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, OR

Application

I interviewed at FSA (Redmond, OR)

Interview

Overall it took a week with background check and also credit report. The process is lengthy and interviews are done in person and not virtually during a pandemic. If you like waiting 15 to 37 minutes late for an interview with a panel and come a long way from your place. It's unprofessional to keep someone waiting that long but people are uncared for here. This is definitely a place to work. Honestly you can be treated like a professional and person elsewhere.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at FSA (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview was with the supervising attorney and human resources representative. It was pretty basic, no hard questions. Probably a lot in the interview depends on the supervising attorney and the unit/department you will be working in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FSA (Saint Louis, MO) in Apr. 2021

Interview

The interview was what I expected after I read countless reviews from others on Glassdoor. I prepared with a lot of questions others had been asked. I interviewed with 4 people, 3 from the contracting company and 1 from FSA. I actually interviewed for a position in New York but when I didn't get it the FSA recruiter called me and offered me the same job but in DC because she thought I did well in the interview and would be a good fit since I didn't get the New York position. It was mostly just two of the interviewers who asked me questions, they definitely want you to be detailed and honest and they will be able to tell if you aren't sure about an answer so make sure you prepare. Overall, it was a good experience and it took about a month from when I applied, maybe a little longer, to officially get the offer. I am currently going through the background check now.

Interview Questions
  • What experience level do you have with Microsoft programs like Excel? (specific elements of excel were asked about too)
  • What would your previous supervisors say about you?
  • What are some of your strengths?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What is an area you feel you need to work on?
  • What about this position interests you the most? Why?
  • Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?
  • What were your relevant duties at your previous jobs? How do they relate, experience in specific parts of the job, etc. VERY specific and in detail with this question.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at FSA (New York, NY)

Interview

Two weeks after submitting a resume, they send a link for you to digitally record an interview with them. The give you 48 hours to complete this. Then, after about 4 weeks, they asked for an individual interview, and asked to schedule it the following day. The interview is very simple and fairly short, standard questions. They’ll tell you within the week if you got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews