Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions

1,305

Business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you willing to work 80 hours a week?

6 Answers

Yes, partner responded "do you know how many hours that is per day?"

Provided I have something to lie down for a few hours every day with enough coffee.

I just got hired there as a bra, easily willing to work the 80 hours. Never saw a company that treats you with so much respect and trust right out of the gate. Also spend a lot of money per employee in technology which most people don't know and don't care about. I know and appreciate it as even if a company has the money, most won't spend it. Deloitte realizes their people are their biggest asset.

What is the angle between the minute and hour hand at 3:15?

5 Answers

What do you know about this job.

5 Answers

15 minute technical written test around various computing technologies. How would you prioritize your work load? How do you keep up with technology? Why do you think we should hire you?

4 Answers

What is the difference between retail and global wealth?

4 Answers

The Sr. Manager of HR asked what my greatest career mistake was, and if I had the chance would I do things differently?

3 Answers

Given the current macroeconomic variables, what effect would an interest rate hike have on _____, ______, ______, and ______.

3 Answers

If you were the CEO of a company, what would be the 3 pillars that you will build your company on?

4 Answers

A big cube is made of 10 x 10 x 10 small cubes. If the outside surface of that big cube was painted, then what is the number of cubes that have paint on them?

3 Answers

If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something, how would you handle this?

2 Answers