Vanguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Vanguard

1,174 Interview Reviews

2.9

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

First i applied and received a phone call for a 30-45min phone interview. The phone interview went well and so did the in person. There were at least 10 others interviewing with me and they do interviews every other friday.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

They love doing Star type questions. There is usually 4 to 5 of those star type questions. Then you talk about Vanguard core values. That will help you out.

Interview Questions

• tell me an example that you had to make a decision on helping a client.   Answer Question

Entry Level Developer Interview

Interview

Began with a 20 minute case study. One on one with a technical lead manager for technical proficiency and previous experiences. Second was one on one that was more behavioral: describe yourself, what would you do if.... etc

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

First an on-campus interview for around 30 minutes. Questions were mostly behavioral, very little technical questions. Then about a week later I was invited to a super day at Vanguard Headquarter that lasts the whole day (about 8am to 3pm).

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was fast.
    Applied via their careers page and automatically got a response to take a coding test. After 2 days of waiting I got an email to have a phone interview the following day. This led to a final 2-part interview (technical then HR/behavioral) one week later. Got the offer 4 days after.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Interview

The process involved a phone screening followed by an in-person full day interview with 3 different sections including a case study, HR interview and Technical interview. The technical interview just involved basic software engineering principles.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vanguard (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview with an HR Rep, after which they invited me to a 2-3 hour interview at their location in Charlotte, NC. I met with 3 different interviewers, and all had a sheet of paper with a list of questions they had to ask me and record my responses. Overall, an easy interview process if you feel you can communicate well.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you stay organized   1 Answer

MBA Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 4, 1:1 onsite interviews, group lunch with other applicants and senior leaders, case presentation. The case presentation information is sent to you ahead of time and there are notes in the deck which you have to review and digest so that you can present the information intelligently

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

Met with the company on campus for a first round - 30 minute interview. They asked lots of behavioral questions and wanted to make sure I was going to be interested in getting my CFP.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

I met them at a college career fair. They called the same day to schedule an interview on campus. This was mostly behavioral, i.e what would you do in this situation. Then I had onsite interview where they asked mostly behavioral and OOP questions. They gave tour of campus, had lunch etc. Overall a pretty easy interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.