IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Baton Rouge, LA (US)).

Interview

The interview environment was low pressure to begin with. They start with a personality test to get you loosened up then send in a senior team member for a technical test. The technical interview was when it got a little intimidating. It was not mentioned prior so I was genuinely caught off guard.

Interview Questions

• write code to identify how many connected components there are in a bitmap.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Dehra Dun (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

first, it was aptitude then it there was a technical round and finally there was an hr round. in the aptitude, the questions were on series and progression and also include industrial english questions.

Interview Questions

• they asked me various questions regarding java and managerial   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Written test
    quantitative and reasoning questions
    technical round - 1
    questions about SQL and C language
    technical round - 2
    engineering subjects and general questions
    Hr round
    forms submission and location selection

All the rounds were conducted in 2 days of duration

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM in October 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of written tests and one coding test. The final round was a technical interview with no HR round. The interviewer asked some concepts related to OOP and DBMS.

Interview Questions

• 1st round consisted of MCQs based on number series. Second round was again an online test based on "Business English".   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was an campus interview for me ,it went upto 40minutes. First there was an assesment test and then tr round and then hr round.the assesment was on paper which covers apptitude english and behavioral questions

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

1. Questions consisting of computer science fundamentals
    2. Technical interview consisting of algorithms, coding, behavioural interview questions
    3. HR round consisting of your expectation in the company and some general hr questions

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

First started with one level of online test with medium level difficulty for one hour and two levels of the technical interview- lasting one hour each. The technical round had JAVA based and c, C++ based questions. More of coding skill check. DSA was also asked. Strong coding skill is expected.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)).

Interview

round 1:aptitude and number series(each question will have 2.15 mins)
    round 2:business english(section timing,quite easy if previous year papers are go throughed)
    round 3:technical coding (no elimination round)
    round 4:TECH HR (from the area of interest).

Interview Questions

• Basic string programs,from the area of interest u have mentioned   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was campus placement and took 2 days. One day for online aptitude test and other was for interview.First a PPT will be shown. Aptitude test consists of 2 parts. One is aptitude test and other is Series questions. For aptitude you can refer indiabix or geeksforgeeks. Focus on time management as get only one minute for every question. After this people who passed aptitude and series there was simple English test. After that there was online coding test of OOPS concepts from hackerworld. the coding test was not for marking and not considered for eligibility. Once you pass the english test u will be eligible for interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process involved screening test followed by HR Interview which had involved lot of filtering . The overall experience was good and today I am here working at IBM.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.