IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Baton Rouge, LA (US)).

Interview

The interview environment was low pressure to begin with. They start with a personality test to get you loosened up then send in a senior team member for a technical test. The technical interview was when it got a little intimidating. It was not mentioned prior so I was genuinely caught off guard.

Interview Questions

• write code to identify how many connected components there are in a bitmap.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in January-2008.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of an associate software engineer as a part of college/campus placements. There was a skills test taken prior to the interview to screen/shortlist candidates for GD followed by 1:1 interview.

Groups of 8-10 candidates were created for the GD. Five minutes were given for whatever preparations you needed to do after announcing the topic. Only a small number of candidates got screened out after such GD.

The final 1:1 interview was very easy and generic. The interviewer mostly asked questions about your personality, details of things you had written in your resume and only discussed one problem that from the skill test that you had taken earlier in the day.

Interview Questions

• Hmm. So you like football. What is your favorite football team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This being a campus recruitment drive the pay package for the opening was announced prior to the process of interview and was not negotiable.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in May-2018.

Interview

there are three rounds and it take 2 days complete
    on the first day written test is conducted.
    technical round is for candidates who selected in written test .the technical round takes around 20 minutes of time.
    after that hr round was conduct for the candidates who selected in technical round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Applied as fresher to IBM. There were 3 rounds, Aptitude round, English language test and Face to face discussion. Aptitude and English test was not that hard and Face to face discussion went for 45 mins, I which all the basic questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to relocate from your place?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Ahmedabad (India)) in October-2018.

Interview

It was campus placement and took 2 days. One day for online aptitude test and other was for interview.First a PPT will be shown. Aptitude test consists of 2 parts. One is aptitude test and other is Series questions. For aptitude you can refer indiabix or geeksforgeeks. Focus on time management as get only one minute for every question. After this people who passed aptitude and series there was simple English test. After that there was online coding test of OOPS concepts from hackerworld. the coding test was not for marking and not considered for eligibility. Once you pass the english test u will be eligible for interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)) in February-2015.

Interview

Interview process involved screening test followed by HR Interview which had involved lot of filtering . The overall experience was good and today I am here working at IBM.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in September-2017.

Interview

Short compared to other MNC's, total of 2 days.
    Day 1: Online test + Company ppt
    Day 2: PI + document verification
    Overall easy and friendly, just be confident and you'll get it easy.

Interview Questions

• Online test includes number series, little apti and verbal english.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in October-2017.

Interview

consists of three rounds
    1. Apti and reasoning
    2. Technical
    3. HR round
    Questions in aptitude section gets tougher while answering correctly. Need to prepare number series . There were at least 18 questions in that section.

Interview Questions

• Focusing on your CV and and technical knowledge they will ask questions.
      java and database most.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad (India)) in January-2015.

Interview

Written test
    quantitative and reasoning questions
    technical round - 1
    questions about SQL and C language
    technical round - 2
    engineering subjects and general questions
    Hr round
    forms submission and location selection

All the rounds were conducted in 2 days of duration

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Dehra Dun (India)) in October-2017.

Interview

first, it was aptitude then it there was a technical round and finally there was an hr round. in the aptitude, the questions were on series and progression and also include industrial english questions.

Interview Questions

• they asked me various questions regarding java and managerial   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.