FDM Group PMO/Applications Support Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 2,226.0 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone Interview Screen: They call you and ask you what you've learned about FDM Group and why you want to work for them. In addition, what your five year plan is. (They require a two year contract so that's why they ask). After you pass the phone screen, they bring you in for an "Assessment Day." After a brief presentation about FDM, they bring you into the exam portion of the day. Here, you will be given three exams: Logic and technical questions, basic math, and a venn diagram/set notation test. Fairly simple, but I recommend brushing up on your basic long division and multiplication. For the venn diagram/set notation exam, they give you a packet explaining how to go about it, but I recommend learning this before you go in. They then give you lunch and explain their salary/benefits and go into their two year contractual agreement. Finally, you end the day with three quick interviews (each ~5 minutes) where they ask you basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about FDM?
    Answer Question
  • Why FDM?
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
  • If you could have dinner with a person dead or alive, then who would it be and why?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2014

Interview

1 assessment test which covers math skills, logic problems, very simple coding, and 1 UNIX problem which i did not get cause I have no background in Linux. Overall there were around 20 question with plenty of time (1 hr) Then there are 3, 5 minute interviews with 3 different people. they are very friendly and ask very basic "interview" questions. Just be yourself, there is really nothing you can prepare for.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied through my University's career website and was then given a phone call from Rachel. She asked me 1 or 2 questions about my IT background and i said i only have one intro to computer science course and she said thats enough. she then invited me to a group interview. The group interview was with 6 other candidates and Rachel and Keith. Keith was very nice, he led the interview in a very casual, relaxed manner. Joking about football (soccer, in the US) the whole time. We did introductions, (who are you, your educational/professional background, why FDM and if you could go to dinner with any famous person, who would it be. Then we wrote an 'assessment'. We were given 1 hour but I finished in 50 minutes. It had multiple choice with questions like, what does HTTP stand for? What does URL stand for? Why the switch from IPv4 to IPv6? And a couple logic brain teasers. It also had us interpret one small half page of code and and an IF THEN ELSE flowchart which wasnt too indepth especially considering my lack of IT background. Then we each did a 5-10 minute 1 on 1 with Keith. Overall the interview wasn't too difficult. If you're a good candidate you'll know it and feel at ease.

Interview Questions
  • There's three bags of marbles. One back contains black, one contains white and one contains black AND white. Each bag is labelled INCORRECTLY. You are to label the bags correctly by only drawing one marble from one bag. Which bag do you draw from? a) bag labelled 'white' b) bag labelled 'black' c) bag labelled 'white and black' d) none of the above
1 person found this interview helpful