FDM Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec. 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,400 of over 2.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

the interview contains behavioural question and technical test, quite easy, technical test more like a logical game, they will find out your potential instead of current ability. the behavioural question will ask your passion about IT.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay connected with other trainees during your training.
    Answer Question

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Interviewer did not contact me at our arranged time and contacted me a week later. I was then provided a test, which was poorly designed and contained many incorrect questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about FDM Group

Join the conversation on

Tech

457.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=FDM Group~234827
Join the conversation on

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Did initial online assessment; passed. Did initial call with recruiter. Did online multiple-choice aptitude test. Did assessment day interviews, one technical and one behavioral. Was told I should hear back either that day or the next. Ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a video interview. Need to complete an assessment centre. Before being invited to a final interview. Recommend researching company as well the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

First thing is a phone call with the recruiter, there they asked you about what you know about FDM, Your experience/knowledge of the IT industry, and your Career aspirations. If you get moved on, the next step is 2 phases: 1) An Aptitude test on SQL, Problem Solving , Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Unix. 2) A Video Interview where you record your answers for strength-based questions. I believe there is a third step but I didn't make it that far

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you needed a data element from a table in a SQL database?
  • What is an object in Python? What is a function in Python?
2 people found this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

first interview, second interview, first interview includes introducing yourself.first interview, second interview, first interview includes introducing yourself.first interview, second interview, first interview includes introducing yourself.first interview, second interview, first interview includes introducing yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

the technical interview included mainly Java basic and simple questions, as well as OOD, some MySQL questions, and a little bit of HTML and CSS. There was no coding to do

Interview Questions
  • difference between array and list, between interface and abstract class

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in Oct. 2022

Interview

phone interview, then there is an online behavioural and technical quiz, then a final interview, the phone interview is a chill conversation about you and the company, i dont yet know about the rest as im in the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON) in Oct. 2022

Interview

Just asked to fill some more questions, aparently this weren't already filled in the application form. The interview didn't need any specific task, it was just rudimentary filling forms. - -

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FDM Group (Singapore) in Oct. 2022

Interview

there were 2 parts of the interview. strength and technical aspects. it was smooth process with fdm. during strength interview, the managers would guide interviewee and were very attentive while finding ways to help with the flow. it is a great way to start a career for fresh graduates or mid careers.

Interview Questions
  • what is the most difficult problem you have faced and how did you resolve it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,400 Interviews

FDM Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FDM Group as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.36 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Java Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Analyst and Junior Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FDM Group takes an average of 14 days when considering 688 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Java Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FDM Group according to 688 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.08%