Find jobs for Junior Software Developer

FDM Group Junior Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 2,166.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Kraków) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was 20 minutes phone call when interviewer asked me questions where I found job offer, some background of mine. There were 3 questions about certain situations and I was asked to say what I'd do

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you made a mistake
    Answer Question

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

it was a stright forward interview. Everything went well. They have provided me enough information to helps me understand the company and what kind of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in Aug 2021

Interview

Phone screen interview, just around three to four mins, the interviewer is quite nice, actually it is my first interview, so i am a bit excited about it. Not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Technical questions based on the role and pre recorded video questions where we need to record the response. The technical questions were little complicated and you need to get above 60% to pass it

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in Jul 2021

Interview

DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COMPANY! The whole process is extremely unrespectful. I received the first call from a recruiter from Toronto to ask about my basic info after I applied online. Then she sent me an email confirmation to confirm my availability for the phone interview. But I did not receive any phone call on the phone interview day. I sent her a follow-up email to ask what happened and if I am still considered. And she replied with only one sentence ask if tomorrow is ok. No sorry! No explanation! Wasted my whole weekend doing research on their company and another whole day waiting for their phone call. If you are not going to interview me, why do you send me that confirmation??? What is the purpose of the confirmation since you are not planning to call me? Every time you call me to discuss the next step sounds like you are really considering moving on with me and every time you forget about that. Are you serious???? Even though the recruiter was super unrespectful, I still did the phone interview with her. The phone interview lasted for about 10 mins. The recruiter asked if I am ok with 4-month training with 14.5/hr and 40k for the next year, 45k for the second year after training. And they asked me to relocate to Toronto once I receive the offer, which is different from the first phone call from the recruiter(she said currently it's WFH due to COVID-19). Then she asked several basic programming questions. After the phone interview, I received links to do a tech test and video interview. The video interview contains 6 prerecorded questions to ask that you will do under some situation or some more info about yourself. The tech test was not so hard. It consists of 6 categories: SQL, Boolean set logic questions, problem-solving, data structure, OOP, Unix. Not so hard. I finished within 35 min within a time limit of 50 min. I received another phone call from the recruiter the next day said they have received my interview answers and asked I am free next week for another interview with their tech leader to ask about some tech questions and some behavior question. I asked if there is a confirmation for me and she said yes. Then NOTHING!!!!! Today is the day and I received nothing no surprise. I give up. I am not going to send any follow-up. It's totally wasting my time. DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COMPANY! It is totally wasting your time. The only good thing they did for you is that you have a chance to review some basic knowledge about OOP and SQL.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

Recruiter calls you to request a telephone interview. Confirmation email included topics the recruiter would cover: Research into FDM, Knowledge of IT industry, Career Aspirations, Communications Skills. The email also advised that the interview is around 15 minutes. The phone interview was consistent with the confirmation email. The recruiter was punctual. Advised me that for this role there's a 16 week training period, salary is $14.50CAD/hr. 40K for the rest of the first year, and 45K for the second year of the contract. Recruiter listed finance and insurance companies they're affiliated with.

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group in Jun 2021

Interview

First of all, there is a 2 years contract. And yes, you need to pay if you breach it. Think twice before apply. I applied for 3 reasons: 1. No offers from other applications for 2-3 months.(I’m new grade with computer science background. I have inter experiences, online training experiences and a lot of personal projects) 2. Will to pay for the fee if breach 3. Decent job opportunities after training (most are big companies ) There are 2 stages: 1. Phone interview(15 mins) followed by 1 tech test(oop, Java code, SQL, Unix, 37 multiple choices, enough time) and 1 behavior test(6 questions, 50s to prepare, video record) 2. 2 Online interviews in the same day. Tech interviews ( same as above other than face to face) and Behavioral interviews All interviewers are super nice! HR stuffs respond to email really fast. Take your questions seriously. Easy interviews questions ( because they are going to train you).

Interview Questions
  • Understand 4 pillars of OOP. Will be ask for sure.
  • Linked list and array. What are them? What do they do? What are the differences?
  • SOLID principles. Remember each principle and describe them in your own ward.
  • What is primary and foreign key?
  • What will the development in the wider world affect your work in FDM
  • What is your hobby? What do you passionate about IT industry?
5 people found this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FDM Group in Jun 2021

Interview

first stage: phone interview. Asking some basic information about GPA, school, date to start working etc. second stage: phone interview. Asking BQ and technical questions third stage: online test and online BQ. Online test for digital logic, data structure etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FDM Group

Application

I interviewed at FDM Group

Interview

1. Telephone call. Basic questions about IT 2. Online assessment which includes soft skill and technical skills 3. Video soft skill test. answer 5 questions and record the video response 4. Video interview with manager

Interview Questions
  • Basic Unix commands. Java Basics Datastructures and oop concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

One of the employees sent me a zoom link and we started to talk about my educational background. She also asked me some technical questions. I would like to say it is a good interview. I was not nervous at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews