Tipico Reviews

Found 86 of over 129 reviews

3.6
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "Based in a great location in Malta(in 9 reviews)

• "great colleagues, great atmosphere, flat hierarchy, a good place to learn and share knowledge, focus on quality(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Different departments need to work better together(in 4 reviews)

• "Disconnection with malta office(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work in

Jul 21, 2021 - Business Intelligence Manager in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great teams and teamwork company-wide - Company allowing and helping career growth - Very advanced technology used in the data environment - Data is considered as an asset by the entire company: so great projects are being handled by the data units - Multicultural environment - Located in a beautiful island in the middle of the Meditteranean sea

Cons

Not much to say as "cons" apart from this company is not suited for people that want to work in a slow pace environment

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your positive experience with us! As you know, one of our values is progress where Tipico is continuously becoming more data driven. We appreciate your input, it will help us continue doing what we do well and make improvements where necessary.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Jul 18, 2021 - Customer Care Agent in Mosta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, good working atmosphere

Cons

No chance of promotion, too entrenched

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback, this helps us continue what we do well and see where we can improve. We're glad to hear about your positive comments about working with us and as you know progress is one of our values so we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Nice

Jun 12, 2021 - Sales Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good good good good good

Cons

None none none none none

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear about your positive experience working with us! Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made. If you have any details you would like to share with us, feel free to contact us on careers@tipico.com Thank you!

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

good technology but not targets

May 18, 2021 - Cloud Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

tech stack is good enough

Cons

targets can surprise you after some time

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad you are having a positive experience overall, however your feedback helps us to improve and also continue doing what we do, well. As you know, progress is one of our values so if you wish to include more detail, please feel free to email careers@tipico.com. Thank you!

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company if you want to actually change something

Apr 27, 2021 - Senior Cloud Architect in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

- open projects - influence on projects

Cons

- people tend to stay with some older technologies

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad that to hear you felt that you had an influence and impact whilst working with us. Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where we can improve our employee experience. If you would like to share more information please feel free to contact us on careers@tipico.com. Thank you once again!

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company but do not expect a salary over avarega

May 24, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Agile - Up-to-date technologies & team structures - To be good for personal development, esp. for junior-mid developers

Cons

- Legacy core project - Low salary

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 12, 2021 - QA Engineer in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team spirit inside the teams and stress free environment

Cons

No support for further career development

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback! This really helps us in continue doing what we do right but also taking note of where improvements can be made. Thank you!

8. 1.0

Horrible managers and software

May 12, 2021 - Support Worker in Birkirkara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing, they pay the salary that is all

Cons

Management backstabbing all the way down. Performance is not appreciated, brown nosing is. Do not waste a single day of your career here if you can avoid it.

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is a pity to hear this now but we believe in improving and never want to stop learning! If you would like to share more information about your experience with us please contact us on careers@tipico.com so we can discuss this further. Thank you

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Atmosphere

Mar 11, 2021 - Customer Service Agent in Sliema
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, Friendly, Understanding, Caring, Comforting

Cons

Rash decisions, uninformative, Hectic, Unorganzied at times

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your constructive feedback and this will help us to be better in the future. If you wish to give any further information, please feel free to contact careers@tipico.com

10. 4.0

Great company and fun

Jan 13, 2021 - Software Developer in Birkirkara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun team to work with. Does not overwork their employees, at least from the software development side. Offers employees personal development benefits Great benefits Chance to try out new technologies

Cons

Big legacy backend which was slowly being phased out back then. Like any other big company, you might be faced with some politics, but nothing that I was faced with everyday.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback! This will help us continue to do what we do well and to focus on how we can be better in the future. Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews