Tipico Reviews

Found 108 of over 159 reviews

3.9
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "great colleagues, great atmosphere, flat hierarchy, a good place to learn and share knowledge, focus on quality(in 5 reviews)

• "Great team spirit inside the teams and stress free environment(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Big legacy backend which was slowly being phased out back then(in 7 reviews)

• "Different departments need to work better together(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great

Sep 16, 2022 - Research Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool environment, great management, nice

Cons

Short staff makes it hard to get work completed

2. 2.0

Beware

Sep 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool people, new office spaces

Cons

Never have a day off, benefits aren’t great, sexist upper management, nepotism, no training

3. 5.0

Great in general

Sep 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company overall which takes good care of their employees.

Cons

Can't think of any, honestly.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for leaving your feedback! We're glad you're having a great experience being part of our One team... our employees are our priority and we're happy this is recognised. Your input will help us continue doing what we do well so thank you!

4. 4.0

Interesting technology

Sep 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

the company is investing into migration to new technologies, it takes time but the results are visible - java, kubernetes. fun to work with other engineers.

Cons

a lot of changes of scope, need to adapt constantly

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad you are having a positive experience working with us and of course as you know, we are always looking to progress and your input can help us do that! Thank you

5. 5.0

Tipico As an Employer

Aug 7, 2022 - Head of Group Accounting
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing working environment, great team to work with and flexibility at the work place.

Cons

No identifiable cons as overall great working experience.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad to hear you're having a great experience Maximising Spannung with us! This will help us continue what we do well. Thank you again!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great working environment

Aug 5, 2022 - Risk Analyst in Slavonski Brod
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office atmosphere Friendly supervisors and every other important person Lots of benefits, bonuses, additions to the salary

Cons

Low salary compared to the average salaries of sportbooks

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad to hear you're having a positive experience with us whilst Maximising Spannung! As you know, progress is one of our values and your input will help us do exactly that! Thanks again

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy work simple and not complicated

Cons

Work alone per shop per shift

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your positive feedback! We really appreciate it , this will help us continue doing what we do well!

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Teams are great, directors not so much

Aug 2, 2022 - Tech Lead in Valletta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good location Employees are usually nice, some heads of depts can be toxic Wide range of technology used

Cons

Salary increases are abysmal, even when changing roles Engineers can earn more than their technical leaders Big difference between Germany Tipico and Malta Tipico benefits at the office

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your input! We appreciate your positive comments and we're sorry to hear that you have some negative experiences with us. As you know we believe in progress and will take your feedback onboard but if you wish to give us further detail, please feel free to get in touch on careers@tipico.com . Thank you once again!

9. 4.0
      Former Employee

Nice

Jun 5, 2022 - Customer Service
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture , flexible hours

Cons

Benefits, healt insurance, home office

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad you have a positive experience with us but we'll take your feedback onboard and see how we can improve and continue doing what we do well. Thank you!

10. 4.0

Overview

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Events, team spirit, collaboration and support

Cons

Overtime is not paid, occasional micromanagement

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for leaving your feedback! We're glad that you are having a positive experience working with us, especially whn it comes to collaboration and being a team. We are always looking to improve so your input will help us do that. Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Reviews

Tipico Reviews FAQs

Tipico has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 159 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Tipico to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tipico employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tipico. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

78% of Tipico employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tipico 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Tipico Job Seekers