Tipico Reviews

1. "Don't work there"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

I don't know any pros

Cons

Management does not know what the do. Chaotic, a lot of work, no support from management. They signed the diversity charta but this is just pink washing. They don't care about minorities and diversity.

June 16, 2020Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Dear Ex-colleague, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tipico. We are always looking to make improvements where necessary and your feedback helps us to achieve that and make the experience better for our current employees. I would be happy to discuss your experience in more detail. You are welcome to contact us directly at careers@tipico.com. Kind Regards, Your TA Team

2. "Working 6 years experience."

Current Employee - General Laborer in Dili
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working in east timor very good freedom

Cons

Work is but but low salary

May 7, 2020Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This really helps us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made.

3. "A great and special place to work!"

4.0

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tipico is a great place to work with the great teams of passionate people and fun company events! The company invests in their employees, particularly in development opportunities - wanting us to improve and reach our potential through training and constructive feedback.

Cons

Different departments and locations can make communication challenging

May 7, 2020Talent Acquisition Coordinator

4. "Cleaner"

Former Employee - Commercial Cleaner in Al Aḩmadī

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's great previlage for anyone to work in a reputed company.

Cons

Looking job friendly and co- workers.

5. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Tipico full-time

Pros

Forward Thinking and ambitious with a good culture

Cons

Office environment could be better

October 16, 2019Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your reviews help us to understand what we do well, and where we could improve, and all reviews are noted. Feel free to approach me, should you have any other feedback to give us, at any time. Corrina Galea, TA Operations Lead.

"Would not recommend"

1.0

I worked at Tipico full-time

Pros

Good benefits given for employees

Cons

They give good benefits for the employees but the quality of work life is poor. No recognition given for the work done. Managers are immature. People with zero people management skills are in the managerial level. Basically they are allowed to do whatever they want and are not questioned or corrected on their actions.

October 16, 2019Talent Acquisition Operations Lead

Dear Ex-colleague, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tipico. Your feedback helps us to consider improvements where necessary, and make the experience better for our current employees. I would be more than happy to have a chat with you, if you wanted to leave more detailed feedback - please contact me on careers@tipico.com should you wish to do so. - Corrina Galea, TA Operations Lead

"The best company for developmental opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Specialist in Malta, NY

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company focuses on the professional development of each individual member. Regular feedback is encouraged and this creates a safe environment that allows employees to learn from themselves and others and focus on improvement. Progress is one of the main values at Tipico and it is clearly embedded into the culture. There are so many programs and opportunities such as Xchange Programs, Internal training, training budgets, mentoring, collaborative working, on the job learning, shadowing, online learning.... the list goes on and on. There is also a culture group specifically focused on designing, creating and implementing new initiatives that are focused on learning that is highly supported by Jochen, Tipico's CEO.

Cons

Some programs and initiatives take quite some time to commence because of all the restrictions and long processes, but once they do they're worth the wait.

September 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

8. "Best place to work as professional."

Former Employee - Software QA Engineer in Munich, Bavaria

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing office - Great Work Culture - Supportive environment - Accessibility to C- Level people

Cons

HR department needs to improve. They need to focus on other offices. Disconnection with malta office

September 4, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. As always we are pleased to receive good feedback from our employees, past or present however equally we want to take actions where we can on any negative feedback. Should you wish to discuss the issues you have mentioned in your review, feel free to contact me on corrina.galea@tipico.com.

9. "Employee"

I have been working at Tipico full-time

Pros

Offices are in Central Location

Cons

We can always communication I believe

March 25, 2019Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear colleague, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Indeed, communication is an area where we continue to focus on. As for the offices, things are going to get even more awesome in a few months ;-)

"great company used to be better, things are changing"

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

great bonuses The xmas bonus is unique

Cons

micro management difficult to communicate with managers

March 25, 2019Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. I appreciate the transparent feedback; if you'd like to connect offline to talk further about your recommendations and ideas, I'd welcome a conversation. Feel free to reach out - antonio.arias-lopez@tipico.com

Found 66 reviews