Tipico Reviews

Updated May 12, 2021

3.5
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "Based in a great location in Malta(in 9 reviews)

• "great colleagues, great atmosphere, flat hierarchy, a good place to learn and share knowledge, focus on quality(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Different departments need to work better together(in 4 reviews)

• "Disconnection with malta office(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 1.0

Horrible managers and software

May 12, 2021 - Support Worker in Birkirkara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing, they pay the salary that is all

Cons

Management backstabbing all the way down. Performance is not appreciated, brown nosing is. Do not waste a single day of your career here if you can avoid it.

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is a pity to hear this now but we believe in improving and never want to stop learning! If you would like to share more information about your experience with us please contact us on careers@tipico.com so we can discuss this further. Thank you

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company if you want to actually change something

Apr 27, 2021 - Senior Cloud Architect in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

- open projects - influence on projects

Cons

- people tend to stay with some older technologies

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad that to hear you felt that you had an influence and impact whilst working with us. Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where we can improve our employee experience. If you would like to share more information please feel free to contact us on careers@tipico.com. Thank you once again!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 12, 2021 - QA Engineer in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team spirit inside the teams and stress free environment

Cons

No support for further career development

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback! This really helps us in continue doing what we do right but also taking note of where improvements can be made. Thank you!

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Not good enough

Apr 19, 2021 - Bookmaker in Slavonski Brod
      Business Outlook

Pros

In Tipico is good to start career but nothing else ..

Cons

Low salary, Bad communication between teams and managers, when my grandma died, i had problem to get day off..

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave feedback, we are very sorry to hear this. We will take your comments into consideration to see how we can improve our employee experience going forward. Thank you again!

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Atmosphere

Mar 11, 2021 - Customer Service Agent in Sliema
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, Friendly, Understanding, Caring, Comforting

Cons

Rash decisions, uninformative, Hectic, Unorganzied at times

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your constructive feedback and this will help us to be better in the future. If you wish to give any further information, please feel free to contact careers@tipico.com

6. 4.0

Great company and fun

Jan 13, 2021 - Software Developer in Birkirkara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun team to work with. Does not overwork their employees, at least from the software development side. Offers employees personal development benefits Great benefits Chance to try out new technologies

Cons

Big legacy backend which was slowly being phased out back then. Like any other big company, you might be faced with some politics, but nothing that I was faced with everyday.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback! This will help us continue to do what we do well and to focus on how we can be better in the future. Thank you!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

none.. . . . . .

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New London, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

everything is good. Keep it up

Cons

none that I can think of

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear about your positive experience working with us! Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

a good place to start

Jan 17, 2021 - Software Developer in München, Bavaria, Bavaria
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment and team collaboration.

Cons

Work related to maintaining the 15 year old legacy codebase of the monolith.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. This is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made - if you would like to provide further details please feel free to get in touch on careers@tipico.com. Thank you!

9. 2.0

N/A

Mar 2, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Birkirkara
      Business Outlook

Pros

New offices central of the island

Cons

Poor culture, political and poor growth opportunities

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Your input is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made. It's a pity to hear about the cons mentioned so if you would like to share more information about your experience with us please contact us on careers@tipico.com. Thank you.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very helpful colleagues

Feb 4, 2021 - KYC Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team work and flat hierarchies

Cons

Salary on the low side

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with us! This is important for us to continue doing what we do well, and take note on where improvements can be made. If you would like to share more information about your experience with us please contact us on careers@tipico.com. Thank you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews