Tipico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Tipico Interview Questions

Interviews at Tipico

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August-2016.

Interview

- Skype interview with HR and a member of the team
    - Skype interview with 2 members of the team
    - Technical task
    - Skype interview to talk about the technical task
    - In company presentation about myself and practical exercise

Interview Questions

• - Java technical questions about Exception, Multithreading, Clean Code and so on.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August-2016.

Interview

Straight-forward, no-nonsense recruitment process!

The two most important standouts of this recruitment process were the friendly and open style of the interviews (trying to honestly describe the position and the company without hiding the current pain points), and the focus on the candidate's abilities (see below), rather than the typical generic questions ("what are your strengths and weaknesses") that everybody knows how to answer.

Interview Questions

• A lot of real-life questions on e.g. the candidate's previous practical experiences, and on how the candidate would act in specific scenarios.

Also, questions on the candidate's management/collaboration style.

Lastly, Reasons for change of company, why work with this company, what do you think of your future in the company   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tipico in July-2017.

Interview

4 rounds including skype, phone, and a meet the team. They took their time but they ensured I had a good experience and a fair chance to assess team fit.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

9 Apr, 2018 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tipico in September-2016.

Interview

Found via linkedin by a recruiter (not a Booxware employee).
    There is a online test to be passed before you actually speak with Booxware people. The test is pretty simple java theoretical test (some times questions are not very clear).

Recruiter told me I scored pretty well and moved me to a skype interview with a tech manager.

Most of the questions were hr like style and development life cycle.

They never came back with any feedback, which I find very not professional (I spent a significant time for them and getting back a short email is a minimum respectful response).

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in July-2018.

Interview

an online form, HR screening interview, line manager skype interview, a day meet the team workshop.
    Very fast process but very unprofessional assessment and selection criteria.
    It is not clear who is the final decision maker. Or maybe she/he is in shadow.
    Not a clear requirement for their candidates.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

Dear candidate,

It's unfortunate that you felt that the selection criteria was not clear - even if I get sometimes complaints that the job adverts are too detailed, it seems we missed your... More

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

It was very confortable , very calm , done through vidio registration on sonro website

what purpuce have the Interview wuith Tipico, client service agent?

Questions are asked to learn how you approach and solve problems. Your ability to explain processes and how to use the information is what’s most important.
    How have you used your communication and decision-making skills to organise others in a team? Shine by showing how you contributed to help a team succeed.
    Our team will analyse how your strengths could drive impact within the company and how you can potentially grow into different roles

Still, I´m surprised how many candidates would arrive at interviews, even for senior level positions, and not having studied our values, mission statement, leadership principles, products, etc.

Interview Questions

• they ask me what i know about the Etreprise?

m i fun of a footballteam , and wuish information do i heve about football ?

They ask me , if i have an experience where i was supposed to do a multitask work and how did i manage that ?

Stelle eine Situation dar, in der es notwendig war, viele Aufgaben zur selben Zeit zu erledigen. Wie bist Du damit umgegangen? Wie war das Ergebnis?

They ask me to present my self first

Erzähle uns etwas von Dir.

Wieso sind Tipico und die Position für Dich attraktiv?

why do you find , that this position and TIPICO are attractive fo you?

Was denkst du darüber nach Malta umzuziehen?

what 's your opinion about moving to Malta?

hast du Interesse an Sport erzähle uns darüber ?

are you interested in Sports , telle us about it?

Beschreibe eine Situation, in der Du mit einem Kollegen / einer Kollegin in einem Team oder Projekt zusammengearbeitet hast und dieser / diese ihren Teil der Arbeit nicht erledigt hat. Wie hast Du darauf reagiert?

tell us about a project , wher you worked wuith a Kolleeg and he was facing troubles achieving his work at time. how did you behave or how did you react to that?

Erzähle eine Situation, in der Du Dich Veränderungen anpassen musstest, die Du nicht kontrollieren konntest. Wie bist Du damit umgegangen?

Wieso denkst Du, dass Du ein guter Kandidat / eine gute Kandidatin für diese Stelle bist?

Sie haben jetzt 2 Minuten, um ggf. weitere Kommentare hinzuzufügen.   1 Answer

Dear candidate,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review.

Kind regards,

Antonio Arias-Lopez
    Group Talent Acquisition Manager

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ġiljan (Malta)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tipico (San Ġiljan (Malta)) in June-2011.

Interview

interview in Dublin, invitation to malta with expenses paid. Interview with the owner and CEO. They give you feedback straight away if successful or not. Honest approach.

Negotiation

very positive experience

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tipico.

Interview

Skype video call with company's HR located in Germany. The company profile and job was presented to me. I was asked have I heard previously of Tipico, how familiar I am with the brend.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

21 Mar, 2019 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Senior Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tipico in August-2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter based in Germany for a role in Malta.

I did a 1 hour technical interview with two engineers that went well. I never heard back from them. Really unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

Tipico Response

Dear candidate,

Candidate experience is absolutely essential to us. We are truly sorry that you felt your application didn't hold up to our reputation.

Unfortunately, the review process for... More

Senior Java D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tipico (Munich (Peru)) in March-2018.

Interview

1- Recruiter screening
    2- Online basic java test (level was average)
    3- Personal interview (about background and experience)
    4- Assignment (They rejected me at this stage)
    5- technical interview
    6- meet the team

Interview Questions

• Online test was multiple choice sometimes it was easy and sometimes it was getting hard. It was average.
      Assignment was simple problem to assess your ability to implement API . They did not mention any technology or library name. It was free to add and use anything You want and any decision about architecture and implementation as They have mentioned. So I used my experience to implement it using Spring, JPA and I even exposed it as REST API.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.