Tipico Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

5.0
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Tipico has a wonderful location, and very nice offices in the Portomaso Tower" (in 6 reviews)

• "attention to work life balance and your welfare" (in 3 reviews)

Cons

"Fab company to work for, really great team and fantastic company culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sliema (Malta)
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Sliema (Malta)

I have been working at Tipico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, culture and career path opportunities. Excellent location in Malta. There is a real team spirit across all the company, which is largely down to the C-Level execs who lead by example.

Cons

Can't think of any Cons.

"My experience at Tipico :)"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Tipico full-time

Pros

It was amazing to have Tipico as my first employer!, there are are so many positives!

Best thing about Tipico is definitely how Management treat employees. Tipico is so lucky to have Jan Bolz as CEO he truly cares about each and every individual!

The colleagues :) As the Team Lead to the Office Services team, I had close interaction with many people and departments - some people in particular definitely left a footprint or two in my heart!

Tipico has been great to me and it will always have a special place in my heart! I highly recommend Tipico !

Cons

Red tape - it's normal to have this in a large company but I think certain things could get done faster!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Pat yourself on the back for the great job you're doing! :)