Influitive Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Influitive Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2019

4.5
Influitive CEO Mark Organ (no image)
Mark Organ
Pros
  • "Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time(in 24 reviews)

• "Free lunches 3X a week and happy hour on Fridays ;)(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "no cons great experience all together(in 8 reviews)

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you've built an amazing workplace where people are respected and given a voice. The empowerment and autonomy that is given to employees at all levels are awesome. Please consider RRSP match sometime in the future :)

Influitive2019-07-15

"Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Influitive fosters an incredible environment to learn and grow in your professional career. The management team truly trusts each employee to move the needle for the organization. You're given the power and autonomy to do your job, with management supporting and coaching along the way. Another huge pro of Influitive is working with some really smart people. Day in and day out, you'll learn something new from... your peers!

Cons

Influitive is still scrappy. As a tech startup navigating our way to profitability, you shouldn't be surprised that resources are sometimes tight. Management will always work to ensure you have what you need to do the job, but they expect creativity to find a better way within the resource limitations.

Influitive2019-07-03
  3. "Dream Team ✨"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from a very cool office (great location, tons of snacks, a gym, open-concept workspaces + quiet rooms)... The people are 10/10. I haven't experienced or really seen a single case of micro-management. You are trusted to a great job and are given the space and resources to succeed.

Cons

There's currently some confusion around the overall vision of the company. Everyone is working to realign but 2019 may be a weird year. This should not be a deterrent, it's tech, we're all figuring it out as we go.

Advice to Management

Stay focused and concentrate on 1) retention/employee engagement and 2) company vision/communication.

Influitive2019-06-12
  4. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay focused!

Influitive2019-03-11

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- lots of snacks at the office - catered lunches x2/week - great marketing team

Cons

-Lots of layoffs -You get rewarded points that you can exchange for gift cards for writing a glassdoor review so that seems to be a pretty big ethical problem. They can track who wrote what this way. -If you are the type of person who likes to speak their mind, they won't like you. -You do well if you try to fit in instead of being your own person

Influitive2019-02-28

"Morale At All-Time Low"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

-great office location -ability to really make an impact -snacks/lunch

Cons

The company seems a little lost right now. Following the third "annual" round of layoffs, there's a noticeable change in the morale of employees. The wind is gone in everyone's sails. However, senior leadership seems to be un-phased by this - pushing forward with yet another new message positioning strategy. Morale took another big hit when the HR team started packing ex-employee's desks in front of all other team... members (versus waiting till after hours) the same day layoffs occurred.

Advice to Management

Invest time in change management. Yes, we are a nimble/agile company - but that doesn't mean it's ok to change direction on a dime without managing the transition.

Influitive2019-03-04
  7. "Amazing Place to Network and Learn from the Best!"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Met amazing people who are still to this day my mentors - Amazing culture - Great leadership team

Cons

- When I worked at Influitive there were no cons. It was a fantastic place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep thinking employees first! It's what made it great!

Influitive2019-01-23
  8. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture -Office -Location -Product -Leadership -Food -Lots of tools for salespeople

Cons

-I don't have any cons to record, but glassdoor is requiring that I write a minimum of twenty words for this to be accepted

Advice to Management

Management is doing an amazing job, make sure that you guys are taking enough time off to not burn out!

Influitive2019-01-04
  9. "Customer Success Manager"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Good place to start your career and learn - Really strong management team -

Cons

- Company grew too fast - Product has not evolved fast enough

Influitive2018-11-20
  10. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great company vision and transparency - I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team! - Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice - Awesome company culture and office space - Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time

Cons

- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there

Influitive2018-10-26