Influitive Reviews

Found 136 of over 191 reviews

4.4
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office(in 26 reviews)

• "Really nice people and great work environment(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Things happen fast, so it might be hard to adjust for someone not use to a fast-paced/changing environment(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing company that can experience growing pains(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2021 - and its true!

Jul 14, 2021 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've had fantastic mentors for the entire time I have been with Influitive but have to say the direction of new leadership (Dan McCall) gives a breath a fresh air into the company. I feel strongly that we have a purpose, direction and a management team that knows what to do to bring Influitive to the next level. I feel fortunate in my role as management (from all levels) have confidence in my decision making and there is zero micro-managing or poor attitudes. You are provided opportunities to excel in your professional career (working with the largest software companies in the world) and personal life (things like Covid Rest days and a very generous vacation policy). It's for sure a work-hard company but I feel good about the work that I do and the people I do it for and with. I highly recommend Influitive if you are looking to feel a sense of ownership and pride in where you work!

Cons

It's so hard to connect digitally with everyone- there were lots of new hires over the past 2 years and it would be nice to actually 'meet' some of my new colleagues. We do weekly all-hands meetings so hopefully sooner than later, some can start happening again in person.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great People Who Are Customer-Obsessed

Mar 2, 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Reasons I love Influitive: 1. The People are exceptional. Working with fellow Influvians is great for a variety of reasons but the main ones are the level of talent, the attention to detail, the willingness to help, and a genuine passion for making customers successful. 2. Our Customers are fantastic. The wealth of knowledge amongst our customer base and passion for delivering amazing customer programs is unmatched. We learn from our customers constantly and their engagement with our business and product roadmap is a fantastic asset for the company (and frankly I've never encountered this anywhere else). 3. The Product just gets better and better. The product and engineering team at Influitive are truly next-level. I get to work with them every day as part of my role and I am always learning. These teams embody a customer-first mindset and it shows.

Cons

This is not the place for you if you are: A) Looking for an easy-going, slow pace B) Looking to follow books of established processes C) Unwilling to share your ideas and debate D) Aren't willing to put customers above everything else

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to start CSM career

Jul 22, 2021 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, friendliness, openness, exposure, creativity

Cons

Small, product use case, product stickiness, renewal rate, lack of expansion opps

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good people but tough times

Jan 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

There's no question Influitive comes from a history of vibrant and exciting company culture. Lots of great people still in the ranks; friendly, welcoming, passionate, hard-working individuals across the org. Weekly company sync-ups are an important function for transparency and alignment. The product focus being advocacy means there is a substantial and vital community of customers and partners across industries that support Influitive and provide close connections and drive great communication between the market and the company itself, including SLT.

Cons

The leadership team changed drastically in 2019 at a crucial juncture in the market as the technology field and competitive market around Influitive continued to evolve rapidly. It seemed some of the homegrown, fun-loving culture of years past was put on the back-burner in a shift to crucially addressing what I perceive to be a janky, aging platform starting to buckle under years of tech debt. A bit of a Frankenstein product that is deeply uneven and overdeveloped yet unpolished. Brand strategy is confused and neglected in favor of dollar signs and bottom lines for the BoD. Feels like an uphill battle in terms of the strategy and outlook or company vision for the future. As the culture took another hit in the wake of COVID/remote work, employees started dropping like flies — one big round of layoffs and lots of others leaving. Things felt a little too corporate; SLT are a little stuffy and not the most endearing individuals, makes it hard to rally behind at a time when work is such a fundamental part of our lives.

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Failing Culture, Janky Product, Ruthless Exec Team

Jun 28, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good (burnt out) people - Good product concept, poor current iteration - Decent benefits - Past management team (pre-2019) built up a culture of excellence, current one created one of mistrust.

Cons

- Ruthless exec team with questionable morals - Hemorrhaging employees, refusal to backfill roles to save $$ - Burnout / stress leave levels high - Below market rate salaries - No appreciation for work / life balance - Customers frustrated by janky product and high employee turnover rate - These positive reviews are incentivized via Influitive’s product. Keep that in mind if you’re considering working here.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with some amazing people

Oct 31, 2020 - Marketing in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Influitive team consists of talented hard-working individuals who work together as a team for broader initiatives. The leadership team encourages collaboration and hearing out suggestions and ideas from employees. The company continues to invest in their product by listening to their customers to ensure the product meets their needs. Its quite amazing to see how Influitive customers raise their hands to be apart of these conversations and also provide testimonials, lead a webinar and so much more. There partnership with their customers is impressive.

Cons

Influitive isn't for everyone. It's a fast-paced environment and at times, you'll be wearing many hats. But you'll learn lots along the way.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Oct 29, 2020 - Engineer in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity to grow and potentially change tracks if that is what you are looking for as management is typically supportive and will be open to it. Relatively new CEO and Exec team have the company on much more solid footing and it has been much more enjoyable to work here since they arrived. The product has a lot to it so you will never really get bored of it and there are always good challenges

Cons

Last year I would have said I don't have faith in leadership but with the new CEO that has changed

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 27, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

-motivated people - found product-market fit - good compensation

Cons

Nothing any concerning for this company

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Sep 16, 2020 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

solid work environment really good people

Cons

Company had its ups and downs

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work and grow.

Oct 29, 2020 - Engineering Program Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, encouraged Learning, Benefits, Mentoring opportunities, Career growth

Cons

Team count needs to expand to further improve balance.

1 person found this review helpful