- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Boston, MA
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Palo Alto, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - Hertford, England
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Nova Scotia
- - Halifax, NS Area
- - Halifax, NS
Found 148 of over 208 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov. 4, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great people: the team is passionate, friendly, and recently has become more and more diverse - Lots of interesting/challenging problems to solve with the autonomy and ownership provided to employees to solve them - Great work-life balance: 4 day work weeks every other week was hard to leave behind - Positive culture: the leadership team seems to be dedicated to providing a fun and safe space for employees
- Lack of focus: everything is a priority and conversations can be circular - Lots of legacy: can be very difficult to work with and debt piles upContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 29, 2022 - Finance ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team members are very nice and easy to work with Company puts focus on culture and employee wellbeing
Can consider updating to different systems to streamline work process
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar. 7, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Halifax, NSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Influitive is a great company to start in your business dev. career.
My personal experience is not much room to move around, but that could be due to COVID as well.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 22, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work / life balance and fun company perks.
Company's growth trajectory and leadership are poor.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 2, 2022 - Manager, Customer Advocacy in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Influitive's two biggest strengths are its people and its customers. Influvians are smart, incredibly talented and compassionate human beings that will go above and beyond for each other. Working in customer marketing, I continue to be blown away by the thoughtfulness and talent our customers bring to the table each and every day. I learn so much from them and it's a career highlight to watch them succeed and propel the industry forward. They really have a stake in Influitive's success and we give them every opportunity to help us co-create an even better product.
Teams are somewhat lean which lends itself to burnout but the Management team has put actionable policies in place to help alleviate this as much as possible. It's also still difficult to connect digitally with the team, but that's a common issue many companies are faced with these days.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb. 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture, helpful coworkers, business has a positive future
Very busy all the time, feeling spread thin and pulled in a lot of different directions.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec. 5, 2021 - Sales Support in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A small but mighty team gives a great opportunity to own decisions, grow skills, exchange and adopt ideas, adapt to the client needs and product evolution. I am amazed and inspired with the company culture and the level of skills across the team.
Requires commitment to work extra mile to excel. If you come with juniour skills - you'll need to be committed to extra learning and quick catching up.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 30, 2021 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pretty chill culture. Had a very good wlb despite the almost constant small fires.
Legacy application in pretty random frameworks. I have never had to work in a company that embraced so many different languages and frameworks with such a small team - this is a con because you may have to learn a new language just to fix a bug.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 7, 2021 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good management and supportive environment
No complaints at all. None.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 17, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I guess if you really like gift cards.
Expectations aren't clearly communicated. Cuts are made at the drop of a hat. Customers can be disrespectful. Same toxic "startup" values that we see everywhere nowadaysContinue reading
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience working at Influitive. As one of the executives of the company that has been with Influitive for just over two years, I must say that the picture you painted isn’t one I’d firmly stand behind. Influitive is a fantastic company with a very bright future. Influitive’s customer advocacy, community and engagement platform is a robust solution that goes far beyond gift cards, which you highlighted as a Pro. Influitive’s rewards system is completely customizable and targetable, which enables our customers to offer rewards that are relevant for each member. Some customers choose to offer gift cards as an incentive for taking a desired action (such as giving product feedback, writing a review, or giving a referral), as that is what their members prefer. But that’s usually one of many items in their rewards catalog, which can include charitable donations, early access to beta products, free consulting services, professional training and development, and more. Whatever physical or digital products our customers want to offer in their rewards catalog -- to drive customer engagement and advocacy -- is possible with Influitive’s product. We have three core values: 1) Customer First 2) Win as a Team and 3) Take Ownership. I can’t fathom how those values are ‘toxic’. In fact, those core values have been embraced by our fantastic employees and it has helped us to be recognized in 2021 as a Great Place To Work (https://influitive.com/about-us/news/influitive-great-place-to-work-certification) -- and I’m proud to say that 100% of Influitive employees completed the survey. Influitive is growing, not cutting. Our business outlook is quite promising. To accentuate that point, Influitive was named (for the first time in its history) as a 2021 Top 100 Software Company (https://influitive.com/about-us/news/influitive-tsr-top-100-software-2021). Moreover, in the coming weeks we’ll have some really exciting news to share that will reinforce our growth. I wish I could share more now but I can’t. It’s very unfortunate that you encountered customers who were disrespectful. We work with many of the world’s leading brands, including Adobe, Cisco, IBM, HPE, SoFi and other customer-centric leaders. I would hope that you had communicated that up to your department head for appropriate action. Customers have every right to be frustrated about a product, service or company experience. Communicating that to us directly only makes us better. But it should always be done in a professional manner and we would have met with the customers in question to convey that. Just as we wouldn’t tolerate disrespectful employees, we wouldn’t tolerate disrespectful customers. We believe everyone should be treated with respect.
Influitive Reviews FAQs
Influitive has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 208 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Influitive to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
79% of Influitive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Influitive 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.