Cover image for Influitive

Found 148 of over 208 reviews

4.2
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "solid work environment really good people(in 13 reviews)

• "There's no question Influitive comes from a history of vibrant and exciting company culture(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Things happen fast, so it might be hard to adjust for someone not use to a fast-paced/changing environment(in 15 reviews)

• "Growing company that can experience growing pains(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Launched and grew my career here

Nov. 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people: the team is passionate, friendly, and recently has become more and more diverse - Lots of interesting/challenging problems to solve with the autonomy and ownership provided to employees to solve them - Great work-life balance: 4 day work weeks every other week was hard to leave behind - Positive culture: the leadership team seems to be dedicated to providing a fun and safe space for employees

Cons

- Lack of focus: everything is a priority and conversations can be circular - Lots of legacy: can be very difficult to work with and debt piles up

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and team

Jun. 29, 2022 - Finance Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team members are very nice and easy to work with Company puts focus on culture and employee wellbeing

Cons

Can consider updating to different systems to streamline work process

3. Join the Influitive team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great company to learn in Business Dev.

Mar. 7, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Halifax, NS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Influitive is a great company to start in your business dev. career.

Cons

My personal experience is not much room to move around, but that could be due to COVID as well.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good employee perks, poor trajectory

Mar. 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work / life balance and fun company perks.

Cons

Company's growth trajectory and leadership are poor.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A career highlight and great place to work!

Mar. 2, 2022 - Manager, Customer Advocacy in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Influitive's two biggest strengths are its people and its customers. Influvians are smart, incredibly talented and compassionate human beings that will go above and beyond for each other. Working in customer marketing, I continue to be blown away by the thoughtfulness and talent our customers bring to the table each and every day. I learn so much from them and it's a career highlight to watch them succeed and propel the industry forward. They really have a stake in Influitive's success and we give them every opportunity to help us co-create an even better product.

Cons

Teams are somewhat lean which lends itself to burnout but the Management team has put actionable policies in place to help alleviate this as much as possible. It's also still difficult to connect digitally with the team, but that's a common issue many companies are faced with these days.

7. 4.0

Good overall experience

Feb. 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, helpful coworkers, business has a positive future

Cons

Very busy all the time, feeling spread thin and pulled in a lot of different directions.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing business, growing skills, growing careers

Dec. 5, 2021 - Sales Support in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

A small but mighty team gives a great opportunity to own decisions, grow skills, exchange and adopt ideas, adapt to the client needs and product evolution. I am amazed and inspired with the company culture and the level of skills across the team.

Cons

Requires commitment to work extra mile to excel. If you come with juniour skills - you'll need to be committed to extra learning and quick catching up.

9. 4.0

Decent job

Nov. 30, 2021 - Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty chill culture. Had a very good wlb despite the almost constant small fires.

Cons

Legacy application in pretty random frameworks. I have never had to work in a company that embraced so many different languages and frameworks with such a small team - this is a con because you may have to learn a new language just to fix a bug.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Work Environment

Nov. 7, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and supportive environment

Cons

No complaints at all. None.

11. 1.0

Fake Culture, Fake People, Fake Values

Nov. 17, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

I guess if you really like gift cards.

Cons

Expectations aren't clearly communicated. Cuts are made at the drop of a hat. Customers can be disrespectful. Same toxic "startup" values that we see everywhere nowadays

3 people found this review helpful

Influitive Response

Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good experience working at Influitive. As one of the executives of the company that has been with Influitive for just over two years, I must say that the picture you painted isn’t one I’d firmly stand behind. Influitive is a fantastic company with a very bright future. Influitive’s customer advocacy, community and engagement platform is a robust solution that goes far beyond gift cards, which you highlighted as a Pro. Influitive’s rewards system is completely customizable and targetable, which enables our customers to offer rewards that are relevant for each member. Some customers choose to offer gift cards as an incentive for taking a desired action (such as giving product feedback, writing a review, or giving a referral), as that is what their members prefer. But that’s usually one of many items in their rewards catalog, which can include charitable donations, early access to beta products, free consulting services, professional training and development, and more. Whatever physical or digital products our customers want to offer in their rewards catalog -- to drive customer engagement and advocacy -- is possible with Influitive’s product. We have three core values: 1) Customer First 2) Win as a Team and 3) Take Ownership. I can’t fathom how those values are ‘toxic’. In fact, those core values have been embraced by our fantastic employees and it has helped us to be recognized in 2021 as a Great Place To Work (https://influitive.com/about-us/news/influitive-great-place-to-work-certification) -- and I’m proud to say that 100% of Influitive employees completed the survey. Influitive is growing, not cutting. Our business outlook is quite promising. To accentuate that point, Influitive was named (for the first time in its history) as a 2021 Top 100 Software Company (https://influitive.com/about-us/news/influitive-tsr-top-100-software-2021). Moreover, in the coming weeks we’ll have some really exciting news to share that will reinforce our growth. I wish I could share more now but I can’t. It’s very unfortunate that you encountered customers who were disrespectful. We work with many of the world’s leading brands, including Adobe, Cisco, IBM, HPE, SoFi and other customer-centric leaders. I would hope that you had communicated that up to your department head for appropriate action. Customers have every right to be frustrated about a product, service or company experience. Communicating that to us directly only makes us better. But it should always be done in a professional manner and we would have met with the customers in question to convey that. Just as we wouldn’t tolerate disrespectful employees, we wouldn’t tolerate disrespectful customers. We believe everyone should be treated with respect.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Reviews
    </>Embed

Influitive Reviews FAQs

Influitive has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 208 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Influitive to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Influitive employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Influitive. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

79% of Influitive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Influitive 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Influitive Job Seekers